Questions & Mysteries Why Sanji wanted after Enies Lobby is too low?

zoro didn't obtain 120m for beating kaku. he already had 60m from mr1.

120 - 60=60 m

zoro only got 60m for beating kaku while sanji got 77 for beating jabra

match my boys, math

another proof that sanji was robbed. mr2 had like 40 m so sanji should of had 50m since alabsta but fuc oda. his pre ts bounty would have been 50m + 77 m= 127m
So Luffy gets 100M for beating Doffy?
It's not straight up addition...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
???

Like I said Zoro got a higher increase than Luffy. For barely doing anything in comparison than to what Luffy did. If you want to make a thread....make a thread on that.
luffy has 500 milion to defeat doffi and zoro has 320 million to defeat pica it's very easy (doffi>>pica)
Post automatically merged:

i explain easly if zoro defeat he alone kaido his wanted will be 5.000 millions

yes and what we are talking than jabura has the kaku level so sanji'd have i don't know 100 million or 110 million
Idk how you are still not getting this.

luffy has 500 milion to defeat doffi and zoro has 320 million to defeat pica it's very easy (doffi>>pica)
Zoro jumped 200 mill.

Luffy jumped 100 or 80 mill

So Luffy gets 100M for beating Doffy?
It's not straight up addition...
It literally fucking is. Use your brain.

Wow you are dumb. If Zoro and Sanji took a dorki test....and lets just say Zoro magically got a higher result then Sanji. Would that mean swordless Zoro can beat Sanji ? Ignoring the fact that Zoro has no clue how to fight without swords.

Base Kaku did not fight Zoro without swords....as he doesnt know how to fight without swords.
The dorikis are not a evaluation of your fighting prowess but an evaluation of your physical strength.
Therefore that would just mean that Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji.

Kaku is a rokushiki master he knows how to fight without swords. It is like saying that Vergo don’t know how to fight without a bamboo.

I don’t know what you gain to ridicule yourself like this on this board, day in and day out, but that pretty sad.

The dorikis are not a evaluation of your fighting prowess but an evaluation of your physical strength.
Therefore that would just mean that Zoro is physically stronger than Sanji.

Kaku is a rokushiki master he knows how to fight without swords. It is like saying that Vergo don’t know how to fight without a bamboo.

I don’t know what you gain to ridicule yourself like this on this board, day in and day out, but that pretty sad.
Yes. Exactly how the Dorki only proved that Kaku is only physically stronger than Jabra. Yet here you are stating he is a better figher than he is....without any fucking proof at all.

Your the one whos embraasing himself saying such dumb retarded claims. Being Physically stronger without weapons /=/ Being able to beat a weaponless fighter

what is your opinion? Pica>>doffi?
No. That Luffy was robbed Dressrosa and deserved more.

Kaku without swords is slightly stronger than Jabura therefore Kaku with swords is clearly stronger.
With this statement alone you are implying that swords make you stronger. Meaning Zoro has been using PUs this entire time, instead of just using a fighting style.

Roronoa-sama

Yes. Exactly how the Dorki only proved that Kaku is only physically stronger than Jabra. Yet here you are stating he is a better figher than he is....without any fucking proof at all.

Your the one whos embraasing himself saying such dumb retarded claims. Being Physically stronger without weapons /=/ Being able to beat a weaponless fighter

No. That Luffy was robbed Dressrosa and deserved more.
ok i want question if roger defeat doffi what wanted would have? (is roger with 5500 millions)

Wow you are dumb. If Zoro and Sanji took a dorki test....and lets just say Zoro magically got a higher result then Sanji. Would that mean swordless Zoro can beat Sanji ?
Base Sanji withoud dj? they would tie.
with one sword and Sanji with dj? Zoro wins high dif.
2 swords and Sanji with diable janble? Zoro wins easy
3 swords and Sanji with power suit? Zoro wins medium dif.
Asura vs Sanji with Rs and DJ? Zoro wins easy.

boa hankock first wanted it's 80 millions
Yeah... what's the point exactly? it proves my point... it was her first bounty and SOMEHOW she was strong enough to be nominated as shichibukai...

The old grandma there specifically STATED that Boa's bounty was TOO HIGH for a first bounty.. the idea of FIRST bounty is a factor was something discussed in a series...

Hell, even Sanji's bounty in ENies Lobby itself which is the topic of discussion for here.... when Sanji was complaining about the bounty poster to Luffy and having Duval face... Luffy specifically said "it's a high one considering it's your first bounty"

The idea of "first bounty" is very relevant and discussed in the series

ok i want question if roger defeat doffi what wanted would have? (is roger with 5500 millions)
No. He wouldnt. I dont think that would do anything to his bounty.

Base Sanji withoud dj? they would tie.
with one sword and Sanji with dj? Zoro wins high dif.
2 swords and Sanji with diable janble? Zoro wins easy
3 swords and Sanji with power suit? Zoro wins medium dif.
Asura vs Sanji with Rs and DJ? Zoro wins easy.
Idgaf about your headcannon scalings.

Roronoa-sama

Yeah... what's the point exactly? it proves my point... it was her first bounty and SOMEHOW she was strong enough to be nominated as shichibukai...

The old grandma there specifically STATED that Boa's bounty was TOO HIGH for a first bounty.. the idea of FIRST bounty is a factor was something discussed in a series...

Hell, even Sanji's bounty in ENies Lobby itself which is the topic of discussion for here.... when Sanji was complaining about the bounty poster to Luffy and having Duval face... Luffy specifically said "it's a high one considering it's your first bounty"

when aoki and jimbe were explained how put wanted they never said that first bounty you will have almost half

Jyabura was geniuenly afraid of Kakus rankakyu whoever says Jyabura>kaku is on crack
Yh because it makes logical sense to want to take a slashing technique.

Literally. These man are dumb.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The WG viewed Jabra as the strongest of CP9 before Lucci rose the ranks. Kaku's strength wasn't factored in as he undercover during his rise to power.

Not only is this a counter to the "WG viewed Kaku as a 120B threat and Jabra a 77B threat", there's also Croc and Lucci. Luffy got a 100B for Croc and 300B for Lucci....you'd have to say Lucci is much stronger than Crocodile....