Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

You realize that a variation of this thread has been written a thousand times since Wano started, and every time - every single time! - Oda directly disproves it within five chapters. How do you people not go hoarse with all this screaming into the void??
Do you people have basic reading comprehension problems? You have HALF THE SUPERNOVA up there on the roof, and you're still making it about Zoro. There's 5 fucking dudes up there.

Do you people have basic reading comprehension problems? You have HALF THE SUPERNOVA up there on the roof, and you're still making it about Zoro. There's 5 fucking dudes up there.
This is the arc of samurai . Zoro has the second most focus after luffy and will have the second best feats . None of the other supernovas are on luffy and zoro level . Continue crying though all your obviously wrong takes will accumulate and then you will get handed your Ls without delay

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And two fucking Yonko!! Each individual up there has to really kick it into high gear, and when Zoro’s had to do that in the past, he generally whoops some pretty powerful ass!! Worry about your own God damn reading comprehension before you throw that term around, dick :getnappaed:

H

Haoshoku

No direspect but your reading comprehension was off enough for you to conclude that Zoro wouldn’t fight Kaido because he’s “just another YC guy”. The OP is mainly about Zoro, don’t know why there are any issues to have with the dudes who are adressing the content at hand.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
A wise man once said:
When you hate a 2d drawing enough, there’s no ends you won’t go to in order to let ***** know of it - Yaksha 2020
LMMFAO!!!! I ain’t think anyone remembered that

Post automatically merged:

A lot of people on this forum are about to have a bad 2021 once Zoro starts producing them feats against Kaido.
***** whole year in tha trash and it aint even started yet lmao. Zoro jus looking at Kaidou done put mfs in tha sunken place

Not sure about you guys but I'm getting my popcorn for this.:ihaha:

Imagine the meltdown if Zoro re-opens Kaido's scar and might even kill him this arc......:risitavirus:
I wouldnt be surprised with Zoro re-opening the scar, and i think the most level headed Sanji fans will be prepared for that if the situation keeps heading for that direction.

But killing kaido? Man the entire fanbase will go down in flames. Korean, japanese, english, spanish, portuguese, etc... forums, discord, reddit, nothing will be spared.
:cheers: