Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Don't act dumb. One shot is what Kaido did to Luffy. Don't casually discard the while fight between Zoro and Kaku. Using your dumb logic, Luffy oneshot Doflamingo with KKG and Cracker with canon ball. Why only majority Zoro are with negative IQ is baffling.
ty for reminding me, jyabura fight was best one of sanji and was 14 years ago...

let's make it better than that :
1- fighting Kaido :
your suggestion is good but this greatness will be always in comparison with sanji the same for me .
2- cutting kaido :
you will make a thread as why two sword Zoro is stronger than DJ Sanji the same for me i will make a thread about Base sanji without DJ is stronger than Santoryu Zoro .
3- zkk
DEELETE account .
I accept. But what will be your penalty if the ZKK doesn't happen?

let's make it better than that :
1- fighting Kaido :
your suggestion is good but this greatness will be always in comparison with sanji the same for me .
2- cutting kaido :
you will make a thread as why two sword Zoro is stronger than DJ Sanji the same for me i will make a thread about Base sanji without DJ is stronger than Santoryu Zoro .
3- zkk
DEELETE account .

Let's bet on them all .
I accept. But what will be your penalty if the ZKK doesn't happen?
The same for me i will delete my account :kata:
@Chaves are u ready though :choppawhat::choppawhat::suresure:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@AL sama @Natalija @Garp the Fist i have a bet with critical about if zoro vs kaido will happen or not but it happened and he needs to delete his account no vergo wank is allowed after that:goyea:
Zoro will not get involved with Kaido at all is my bet
so let's bet after Zoro vs Kaido delete your account :goyea:
I’m so meatheadish that I accept every challenge. But it will be sad to see @Fenaker go because he is fun after all. He can retract the challenge, it’s fine by me :myman:otherwise no turning back, this is it :steef:
Post automatically merged:

So his account got deleted or just banned?
he is banned but since he had the audacity to bet against Zoro he needs to delete his account that's was our bet after all :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.