One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Orochi mastermind villain of this arc, kaidou let himself go

and stupid mosshead coudl have ended him back in capital if he didn't miss
Kaido is just like BM was in WCI (after tea party)
They are like time bombs

They arent even running the arc.

It is like Oda cant write Yonko as leaders who could run the arc from beginning to the end.
He just shows them when there is a fight to look badass ... you see Houken from Kingdom? Yup that's how kaido BM WB are, call them when you losing.

The only Yonko who wont be looking like a side villain will be Teach.

That "Oden" seems to have Enma and Ame no Habakiri as well. Maybe a flashback? Dunno. But a copy at most. If that's really Oden and for some reason he has yet again 2 swords that resemble his old ones, that would be a dumb move.

It's not pride or confidence lol

Remember he's no into silly stuff ( to him it migth be silly) plus I think that a samurai armor is like a obstacle for his kind swordmanship.

What rude awakening or realization? You part of those " clever heads" who claim such?
If yes then bye.
boy calm down lmao we know he's not gonna have easy fights in this arc. Maybe he'll get frustated before he wins them. That's what I'm saying.

Not forgetting the crew haven't had their chemistry
Haven't fough together in one place for years
It is just not cool

But hey... anything Oda throws will be good /great
No flaw until their favourite character gets trashed/shafted
Then they start making threads to call out Oda
Sometimes I think that the SHs maybe have better chemistry with the ppl who help them during these two years ....

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido is just like BM was in WCI (after tea party)
They are like time bombs

They arent even running the arc.

It is like Oda cant write Yonko as leaders who could run the arc from beginning to the end.
He just shows them when there is a fight to look badass ... you see Houken from Kingdom? Yup that's how kaido BM WB are, call them when you losing.

The only Yonko who wont be looking like a side villain will be Teach.
Oh damn you are extremely salty today. Maybe make a thread about how bad One Piece and everything oda is writing is. I would like to discuss the Spoilers here. Maybe you should take also 1 or 2 hours free time from One Piece if you dislike it that much.

Not forgetting the crew haven't had their chemistry
Haven't fough together in one place for years
It is just not cool

But hey... anything Oda throws will be good /great
No flaw until their favourite character gets trashed/shafted
Then they start making threads to call out Oda
If I had to guess Robin has only had a handful of Panels this arc so far, it’s ridiculous. Has

Oh damn you are extremely salty today. Maybe make a thread about how bad One Piece and everything oda is writing is. I would like to discuss the Spoilers here. Maybe you should take also 1 or 2 hours free time from One Piece if you dislike it that much.
Noodle spreads shit everywhere

The first time I saw BM's DF I wanted to know what her awakening will be. I believe that her awakening will be the most op thing in one piece.
A power to control souls is certainely one of the most powerful devil fruits in all OP. I think that we have only seen a portion of what BM can do with the Soru Soru no mi.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
A power to control souls is certainely one of the most powerful devil fruits in all OP. I think that we have only seen a portion of what BM can do with the Soru Soru no mi.
Wouldnt it just be kinda like Hashouku-Haki? I mean, depending on the strenght of the People, the tops should be able to block it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.