One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter feels meh, and tbf most, aside from single digit few, most of Wano chapters feels the same. Only ones that have been fantastic so far had nothing to do with Wano.

Wano indeed picked up some hype when time travel shit was brought in, but Holdem- Urashima plot, BM on her way to Prison, Prison plot, Zoro lost adventure in Wano, some of the shit have streched too long.
DR had better start than it, Zou was better, WCI had amazing start, compared to em Wano feels meh so far.
This is all build up to tie the loose ends
Main action will start after 4-5 chapter

Ummm nope cuz we were talking about one character.

You are tangling yourself in your words?

jeez I like Zoro and what I said first was just a harmless joke. besides, am i wrong for thinking Zoro has a big pride in his power that may affect his decision not to wear the armor? maybe that trait could be a Ryuma Parallel too.

It seems so old now...
I am still baffled that many thought that Wano would be so much greater than WCI with only great fights and badass moments for the Straw Hats and no plot armor or PIS to handicap the Beast Pirates.
.....since act one we knew plot armor will be top level.....

Base Kaido low diff Luffy one week later Kaido will be defeated...

More detailed Spoilers

Starts with flashbacks.

Hitetsu (not Inurashi) gave the SH the armors. Zoro declined.

Franky ordering people to fix the boats. Usopp says to meet up and ride the Sunny to the promised port.

Holdem is investigating stolen foods from the farms.

O-Tsuru realizes that Kinemon and co. must've gathered enough people and needs food, so they stole the food.

She tries to distract Holdem, but the villagers took the blame upon themselves.

Robin found out that Orochi said "The entrance to the onigashima is winter"

Nami, Carrot and the Minks discuss on setting the date to a full moon to make use of Sulong.

Luffy is worried about Jinbe, and wonders if he escaped,if he is safe, and if he will arrive at Wano in time.

The Beast Pirates bombed the Sunny's hiding spot, all the ships, and the major bridges linking the locations.

Orochi has all the information on the 4000 people and the plan.

End of flashback.

Kinemon and co. decides to carry out the plan anyway.

Starts of Oden flashback.

The Wano closing its borders has to do with Kozuki Family.

Also said that when something world shaking happens, Wano will reopen its borders!

K

Kusanagi Kyo

It mentions food so guess it could Sanji trying to cook for the army but lacks ingredients.
So maybe Xiaohe is Sanji, because"Xiaohe" is a name, I don't know Chinese but I know some names and Xiaohe is definitely a name. It could be Sanji... Makes sense.

I

Inspector_Mu

Sometimes I think that the SHs maybe have better chemistry with the ppl who help them during these two years ....
This is why I find it funny that there is some strong bond between strawhats whole in fact they just spent 6 months together or 8 pre ts and post ts combined

While they spent 2 years with their masters ...

But hey "we have strong bonds and chemistry "

More details from Spoilers

Starts with flashbacks.

Hitetsu (not Inurashi) gave the SH the armors. Zoro declined.

Franky ordering people to fix the boats. Usopp says to meet up and ride the Sunny to the promised port.

Holdem is investigating stolen foods from the farms.

O-Tsuru realizes that Kinemon and co. must've gathered enough people and needs food, so they stole the food.

She tries to distract Holdem, but the villagers took the blame upon themselves.

Robin found out that Orochi said "The entrance to the onigashima is winter"

Nami, Carrot and the Minks discuss on setting the date to a full moon to make use of Sulong.

Luffy is worried about Jinbe, and wonders if he escaped,if he is safe, and if he will arrive at Wano in time.

The Beast Pirates bombed the Sunny's hiding spot, all the ships, and the major bridges linking the locations.

Orochi has all the information on the 4000 people and the plan.

End of flashback.

Kinemon and co. decides to carry out the plan anyway.

Starts of Oden flashback.

The Wano closing its borders has to do with Kozuki Family.

Also said that when something world shaking happens, Wano will reopen its borders!
So the Kozuki clan is responsible for the closing of Wano's borders. Interesting.

good the more scabbard suffering the happier I get. I hope kinnemon die in vein
Noodule bullshitting yet again
noodule is a grade a troll
decrease your iq by 100 point before engaging in discussion :gokulaugh:

with google translate

- The picture returned to the first few days of the decisive battle and began to tell the preparations before the war.

- The Tengu took out the armor and gave them a straw hat, let them put it on, and Sauron refused.

- Usopp said it to everyone, and after joining with everyone, take the Sonny to the agreed port.

- Xiaohe expected that it was Jinweimen who had gathered enough people, so they had to steal the food to raise the team. Xiaohe decided to help the villagers to open Holdem.However, I did not expect the villagers who broke down the town to take the crime of stealing food to themselves.

- Nami and Garlot, the canine and three swordsmen, etc., are discussing how to set the date to the full moon so that they can use the moon lion's ability.

- Luffy was worried about whether Sheping escaped safely and rushed to the country.

- The members of the Beast Pirates blew up the hiding place of the Sonny, connecting the bridges of the key places and their repaired ships.

-It turned out that all of this was planned by the big snake. He got the exact information that we assembled 4,000 people and the attack route.

- Because they have no retreat, they will be exposed if they lurk.
Then he entered the memory of Yutian. He once said that the country that has been in existence for a hundred years is related to the Guangyue-family.But when the world pattern begins to shake, the country will start!

here is the short version : BORING STUFF
looks like thos fake pastas from 4 chan

Status
Not open for further replies.