One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
still bullshit how everyone else got before scabbards to port, fought and got defeated, no trace found of them, yet scabbrds took a nap for 1 day and only then got there.
Because one of them make it that way. One of them is a traitor, knew Orochi would attack the alliance, so he created the delay. But the alliance know about the traitor, so it Looks like it went well for Orochi, but it is all a cover up to make sure the traitor isnt able to give more and new Information to orochi.

Lol why are people upset over Oden’s flashback? This is what the story of Wano has been building towards. I’m excited to actually see his reveal, and his story in the coming chapters.
I can't wait for next Chapter. We will probably get a full Oden reveal.
I've been craving for more Oden's flashback, and given how this chapter ends, it looks like it'll continue next chapter.

People need to remember who Oden is/was. He's probably the most interesting character in the series

- Ability to hear the voice of all things
- Had King's haki
- Ability to read Poneglyps and write ancient language
- Roger was captivated by him. And witnessed the secrets of the world at Raftel
- Whitebeard was charmed. And became one of his top commanders
- Adored and loved by Wano Country
- Shanks and Buggy respected him
- The only person who scarred Kaido

I can see him being one of my favourite characters when I get to finally fully know him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It looks like we'll dive into Oden's flashback soon, and given his connections and importance, I think it'll be a long one with many loose ends tied. Maybe 7-8 chapters.

Give me the lore Oda :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.