One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Oden's Story starting next Chapter ? .... why should it start now when there were many opportunities for it to be revealed before when Oden's name was mentioned.... there is nowhere mentioned anything Oden related this chapter and yet the FlashBacks starts ..... ? :pepeanger:
Yeah i also feel that somewhat, Oden backstory right after teasing the start of war might not sit right with many, especially after waiting weeks for chapters.

But since Oda decided to start Oden Backstory nw, i would also like to see what he has in mind. Might turn out for better, who knows.

S

Shura

Oda has a habit of making badass silhouettes into goofy designs like Kawamatsu and goofy silhouettes into badass designs like Kaido ....since Oden looking badass in silhouette, there is a 90% probability that he looks goofy....

Minks with Straw Hat crew, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums once more time.
Post automatically merged:

Another picture, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Holdem, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Last picture from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figures why the SHs didn’t arrive on time to meet Kinemon and the others at Tokage. Given the Sunny was attacked by Kaidou’s forces, they’re prolly late coz they had ship issues. That said, it’s a bit odd that they didn’t answer the phone when Kin was ringing them tho.

Also, I’m looking forward to the SHs battle outfits 😁 Pretty sure none of the others save Luffy, Chopper, Brook & Franky would wear full samurai armor lolz so will be interesting to see what kinda outfits Oda gives them. Not gonna lie I low key wanna see Franky Shogun in full Samurai armour if that’s even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.