One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think traitor would be? Would he/she be Mink or Nine samurais of Oden or some other? I think he will be someone close to SHs and Kinemon but I don't have a clue who is it......
Post automatically merged:

On the one.piece Reddit thread it said Zoro declined the armor when.hitetsu gave it to them. Can someone confirm this
I think this information is there in the spoiler...Check out the other spoiler thread

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Who do you think traitor would be? Would he/she be Mink or Nine samurais of Oden or some other? I think he will be someone close to SHs and Kinemon but I don't have a clue who is it......
Post automatically merged:

I think this information is there in the spoiler...Check out the other spoiler thread
Playa and me did a theory about that:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/orochi-runs-into-a-trap.702/

So since weeks we say: It is Kanjuro.

Sunny is suffering damage after damage from WCI... really hope it's fine.....
This is for the upcoming upgrade payoff after Wano!
There is no way The ship will be disposed off!
In fact, I think the ship might be destroyed all of it EXCEPT for the "keel" part which is what Galley-La shipwrites talked about that the shop stays the same ship as long as this part is not damaged.

So, A new upgrade with new design for the ship after Wano imo, but it will stay as "Sunny-go" this time.

That's Franky's treasure and dream afterall.

Also, new upgrade with possibly MORE space provided and expanding may mean "New Nakama" after the war is done!

Merry would have been crowded with current members, Sunny was twice the size, this time, it may be the same.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes, he fought all of them in his life time of battles & Piracy. It stated in the manga plain and simple.
He just fought Big Mom and we never saw her hitting Kaido directly. It is just your assumption. There is no proof of anyone's weapon hitting Kaido's body directly and failing to scar him. It is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.