News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

It's not like it matters. The winner isn't getting some trophy. At best it will be bragging rights for certain posters.

And being frank, Zoro was always the most likely to surpass Luffy in popularity. He has consistently been 2nd to Luffy in all the official polls, and the difference was never that huge. A world wide poll with many more voters can easily shift the margins of past results.
It only matters to the extent of delivering on it's purpose of showing which character happens to be more popular at this point.

All but one when Law took the No.2 spot in Dressrosa, and in the past 4 polls since 2008 Zoro was always closer to Sanji than to Luffy.

With that one exception though, he still was the second most popular in said polls, so what you say is correct, if any character were to surpass Luffy in popularity at one point it should be Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

U just contradicted yourself, how there is no way to know if it's huge difference?

If let's say there is 500 votes between Zoro & Luffy, you will say it's Spammers Fault? Because it should have been difference of +5k?
How would you know how many of those votes were due to spam ?

It could be that Luffy wins and it's in doubt, it doesn't matter who's at the No.1 spot for us to not be sure how the results would look like if it was not possible to cheat.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wouldn't it be cool if cheating was not easier than ever the one time Zoro has a chance to get that No.1 spot ?

But maybe to some it doesn't really matter how valid the results are as long as they're happy with them :kayneshrug:

It's just odd that i'm the only one here wishing we get a confirmation that you actually can't cheat, so that if Zoro wins no one can say shit about it.
Cheating or not, Zoro was going to win anyway. Every fandom can cheat if they want to. You are implying Zoro is winning because his fandom cheats... Zoro is simply that popular at this point in manga and he doesnt need cheats to win.

Cheating or not, Zoro was going to win anyway. Every fandom can cheat if they want to. You are implying Zoro is winning because his fandom cheats... Zoro is simply that popular at this point in manga and he doesnt need cheats to win.
Nice philosophy to say that being able to cheat is irrelevant and that the result is valid if everyone can do it.

Wonder why we bother to have systems in place so that people can't cheat in general when it comes to voting for relevant stuff. Waste of money ain't it. If everyone can cheat then the results would be the same you say :seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nice philosophy to say that being able to cheat is irrelevant and that the result is valid if everyone can do it.

Wonder why we bother to have systems in place so that people can't cheat in general when it comes to voting for relevant stuff. Waste of money ain't it. If everyone can cheat then the results would be the same you say :seriously:
Nice philosophy thinking Zoro is winning because someone is cheating...

Complaining is only natural whenever Zoro is winning. :cheers:
I think he can win it fair and square this time, but he's not being given that opportunity

A true Zoro fan would complain as well about his potential victory being tainted by this shitty system.

I'm convinced i care more about his character than some of his supposed fans who just use him to meme around on forums :kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think he can win it fair and square this time, but he's not being given that opportunity

A true Zoro fan would complain as well about his potential victory being tainted by this shitty system.

I'm convinced i care more about his character than some of his supposed fans who just use him to meme around on forums :kayneshrug:
I guess I am not a true Zoro fan... :sanmoji:

So you're saying that Zoro is winning because his fandom cheats :kaidowhat:

But if Zoro fans cheat, why wouldn't Luffy fans or Sanji fans? Why just Zoro? :kaidowhat:

Why don't you say anything about Sanji who is ranked 3rd everywhere? :kaidowhat:

You are just a bunch of mourners :mihanha:

Zoro's currently leading in every continent except Asia

Oda just make this man the MC already LOL

#Zoro's show !!
Post automatically merged:

It is okay. Jump got his cover with the ballots. Just like how they made 2m votes disappear last year for KnY compare to oricon's sales,so OP can keep it's top spot for one more year..:suresure:
I don't know why Sanji fans are getting all butthurt doing damage control when Luffy clearly is gonna win this lol

It doesn't matter if Zoro gets more votes. Oda's about to pull that last minute savior inexistent ballots and call it a W

This man made the whole editorial disappear with 2 million sold copies and added 2 million to his own manga just to be number #1, ain't no way he's letting his son lose a fucking poll LMAO

Last edited: