General & Others Your favourite characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters
Vangeance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garbage bin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nozel = Zenon.:kayneshrug:
Vangeance is cool and all, But he does have to make up hell of a lot from his fuck up.
But to think Garbage Bins are better than Nozel? How shameful Zoro D, Just like Vangeance, he needs to work form his own fuck up...
Now Zenon, So far all three of them have been sort of Cardboard Cutout Villains with Vanica being a bit better.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Vangeance is cool and all, But he does have to make up hell of a lot from his fuck up.
But to think Garbage Bins are better than Nozel? How shameful Zoro D, Just like Vangeance, he needs to work form his own fuck up...
Now Zenon, So far all three of them have been sort of Cardboard Cutout Villains with Vanica being a bit better.
It wasn't entirely Vangeance's fault though. But I agree that he has a lot to work on. Nozel is alright I guess. He's similar to Byakuya from Bleach which is a pretty decent character. Zenon on the other hand reminds me of Ulquiorra from Bleach and I'm not a big fan of either of them. Vanica's one of the best girl for sure.:cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Still the top 3. In that order.

Bumping this up because I think I spotted some new BC fans here lmao.