Status
Not open for further replies.
reading rules yup many don't like it but rea the rules if nothing else
Mhm.

So what have you gained from your conversation?

wouldnt throw a questioning emote out there if i was as defensive as u say

and what do u hope to accomplish with telling us its breeding ground for scum to hide and look productive?? are u telling us to continue or leave it? why dont u give us another subject then
Or would you throw it out to try to create the perception that you're not defensive?

I'm merely pointing out that looking at the individuals who are talking about mechanics is a good place to look for scum early on. I'm cooking at the moment, but maybe I can pressure more people later.
Well in Nova's games he adds stuff like this to the opening posts, that's why

But honestly I really like what you said about the last part. Debating about the exclamation or question marks, or when we will get our abilities is honestly a breeding place for scum.
90% of mechanics talk is basically scum.
Which is why it's good to start looking there. Scum can try to use it to glean at our abilities or our roles. There's no reason to entertain discussion about ???? and @#$%.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Has everyone submitted this?
yes. join me in the red route, for glory

Post automatically merged:

don't even mention that nibba

if possible I'd policy lynch him that's how bad he plays nowadays

btw activity makes scums slip
u seem to be far more interested in flower's post than rej's lol

perhaps rej is one of those i call "too scummy to label scum"?

well since it took 3 days for this game to start and since I know i'm not going to read most of the players posts thought i could at least read the OP
We should all agree not to read the OP just to play on an equal level. Anyone caught reading the OP from now on may be scum or, may God forgive me for uttering these words, an Independent.
Has everyone submitted this?
I'm not sure. Have you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Or would you throw it out to try to create the perception that you're not defensive?

I'm merely pointing out that looking at the individuals who are talking about mechanics is a good place to look for scum early on. I'm cooking at the moment, but maybe I can pressure more people later.
im not sure which part of that strikes to u as defensive lol. enlighten me

and you claim mechanic talk and such is breeding room for scum but u dont wanna do anything about it right? you just wanna tell us so and leave it be??

What have you learned from your conversation?
im not sure which part of that strikes to u as defensive lol. enlighten me

and you claim mechanic talk and such is breeding room for scum but u dont wanna do anything about it right? you just wanna tell us so and leave it be??
It's just a feeling for now. Relax.

Did you just "lol"? Have you adopted Rion's scum tells?
I haven't decided yet, I'm still trying to figure out what the color means and the amount associated with the 50 people here and the characters submissions.
Okay. I'm learning about the game through you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.