Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Has everyone submitted this?
You have until the end of day 0 to submit it.

It's like Cops thinking they can tell someone is guilty by how nervous they are
Being nervous isn't always a sign of guilt, but that doesn't mean it never is.

Umm...Why did you say the color you submitted?
Is it okay to say it here?
Is it okay to invite other people to follow the color you choose?
Are you referring to some sort of mechanic here? Well you're not obligated to tell anyone your path. Also just choose your favorite color. It appears that this is some sort of event. You will likely be interacting with the players who chose the same color as you throughout the game. (This is just speculation btw)

Rhea

Cattitude
I chose purple, but I’m not sure of the significance just yet...
Okay, It seems nothing has happened when someone mentioned the color of the route they chose here until recently. thank you for sharing

Sorry for asking this :
Anyone knows the possibility of dividing town, mafia and indie into 50 players? This is my second mafia game so I'm not very experienced with the share ratio.

I have to finish something IRL. I'll come back and read more later.

i can just relax when u tell me i was defensive to your "just a feeling" post lol

also did u just do that lol... did u just compare me to that ningen lmao. i dont recall playing with anyone spamming "lol" more than i do. name me one xddd
Out of everyone discussing mechanics, it's only you that decided to question why someone would question it out of the blue. Everyone either just left it alone or agreed. It's an odd reaction compared to everyone else's, which is what makes it strange.

Rhea

Cattitude
Are you referring to some sort of mechanic here? Well you're not obligated to tell anyone your path. Also just choose your favorite color. It appears that this is some sort of event. You will likely be interacting with the players who chose the same color as you throughout the game. (This is just speculation btw)
I don't know it's mechanic or what, just curious. thanks for the explanation, noted it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay, It seems nothing has happened when someone mentioned the color of the route they chose here until recently. thank you for sharing

Sorry for asking this :
Anyone knows the possibility of dividing town, mafia and indie into 50 players? This is my second mafia game so I'm not very experienced with the share ratio.

I have to finish something IRL. I'll come back and read more later.
It should be a town majority, I’d say probably 75 percent at least are good. Probably a few indies, then maybe 8-10 scum based on the size of the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Out of everyone discussing mechanics, it's only you that decided to question why someone would question it out of the blue. Everyone either just left it alone or agreed. It's an odd reaction compared to everyone else's, which is what makes it strange.
because it deserved to be questioned

when u come forth and tell us something is wrong or "breeding room for scum" you ought to atleast give us a substitute topic to talk about u'know

ofc unless u r scum urself trying to act like u r participating in discussion xdd

cuz i dont see anything wrong with some mechanic discussion on the first 2 hours of a 48 hours day. we r actually getting stuff out of it.
Post automatically merged:

not liking how u backtrack out of it as just a feeling either xd

because it deserved to be questioned

when u come forth and tell us something is wrong or "breeding room for scum" you ought to atleast give us a substitute topic to talk about u'know

ofc unless u r scum urself trying to act like u r participating in discussion xdd

cuz i dont see anything wrong with some mechanic discussion on the first 2 hours of a 48 hours day. we r actually getting stuff out of it.
I think the implication is rather clear that we should be focusing on some of the people who are discussing mechanics e.g. you and AL-sama, which is what I'm doing right now. You guys, in my view, are the new topics to be discussed, but I assume that you didn't miss that.

Another strange occurrence is that discussion of mechanics seems to have died down now once someone questioned it even being brought up. Did you guys come to a consensus? Did you you learn something? What did you get out of it?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think the implication is rather clear that we should be focusing on some of the people who are discussing mechanics e.g. you and AL-sama, which is what I'm doing right now. You guys, in my view, are the new topics to be discussed, but I assume that you didn't miss that.

Another strange occurrence is that discussion of mechanics seems to have died down now once someone questioned it even being brought up. Did you guys come to a consensus? Did you you learn something? What did you get out of it?
sure feel free to discuss me

but from the mechanic talk we learned that all ningens r currently ??? (idk if u r too, u never confirmed being a ???)

we speculated on why is that the case and when might we get our abilities AND if the paths we chose have anything to do with it

all of the posts we made will make great reference later on down the line and will be a treasure to iso for slips that will make sense later

Status
Not open for further replies.