Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's nice speculation. I like the ideas, but do you have any reads? Cause most of this is mechanic talk.
If I would have any read then I would have said it directly.

I read only 13 pages and found most posts fluffs.

Though I have town leaning on julliet and flowa who were first to brought ??? Thing.

Don't think scum would be bold enough to say this openly and that too so early on because it means bringing attention on themselves.

So town leaning towards them.

Rest no clue because I haven't read.

Just felt like giving my thoughts on the game

I think this might be it, the majority of us have no clue who we are.

We already know some people have roles though, because why would Novas be waiting for pregame actions if not. I think it's more likely that those who already have roles might lean more scum to me than being town.
If that will happen to be the case Mafia teams might have already been constructed like I postulated. Unless there are special roles of some sort that warranted so.

On the other hand it is quite swift to fake an ??? role by following the mass ??? claims.

But unless Mafia or scum in general had access to a ??? fakeclaim that would mean that the first ??? claimer definitely doesn't possess an actual role yet under this hypotethical scenario.

Ah, that's something I didn't expect. Why? I know we are all vanillas for now. But wait till we get our abilities, I hope that will get your mojo back cause you're so fun to play with.

Unless you rolled scum and you are acting disinterested :wonderland:
No reason, I just don’t feel any interest yet. Maybe I will if I don’t die :madmonk:

Skimming through the thread and seeing former game talk by team DynaMite, odd and Rej only made it more boring.

Who are you suspicious of rn?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I was worried about the rando qweryboks that posted earlier asking about translating German to English but that post has been deleted. I thought it might be a plant by the hosts or a scum sock puppet, turns out it really was just a random dude waltzing into our mafia game
Glad thats resolved. I was about to reply to them because I am german but it looked like offtopic stuff.
It's the crappiest part of the game on D.1.
Why bruh? It can be exciting. And the later days are good too tho when the game starts to unfold. The end is often too intense for my taste.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If I would have any read then I would have said it directly.

I read only 13 pages and found most posts fluffs.

Though I have town leaning on julliet and flowa who were first to brought ??? Thing.

Don't think scum would be bold enough to say this openly and that too so early on because it means bringing attention on themselves.

So town leaning towards them.

Rest no clue because I haven't read.

Just felt like giving my thoughts on the game
Ahh I see. Well that's enough, we have time and the pages are piling up slowly now, so catch up at your pace.

No reason, I just don’t feel any interest yet. Maybe I will if I don’t die :madmonk:

Skimming through the thread and seeing former game talk by team DynaMite, odd and Rej only made it more boring.

Who are you suspicious of rn?
Right now, I am possibly suspicious of Rej like I listed in the previous pages. But not enough to put a vote yet. I want more people to post first and get more reads.

Flower I am on the fence, because her reason for voting Rej seemed too rushed without considering everything.

AL sama just omgus voted me in response to my vote on him lol. But again that is all I have on him.

On the other hand, I actually liked Jinri and Ussop's arguments, they seemed like a good start imo.

That is all I have at the moment.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
For me, I didnt even knew the game started. I say the novas tag and the I saw nothing changed in my role. I was so excited and disappointed but still excited because the day started, which to my surprise was a D0 and not a D1.

Did other weeb game start off with D0 too?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Throw all of these theories out the window, Alibaba just said that pregame actions were blind actions.

I had no idea we could send anything due to not knowing what the hell my role is
You mean this right?
The pre game actions were not like that.

You just needed to go to your role PM and say that you wanted to submit a pre game action.

And then the action would be processed, even with you not knowing what the action is.

It reflects TMI

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ahh I see. Well that's enough, we have time and the pages are piling up slowly now, so catch up at your pace.

Right now, I am possibly suspicious of Rej like I listed in the previous pages. But not enough to put a vote yet. I want more people to post first and get more reads.

Flower I am on the fence, because her reason for voting Rej seemed too rushed without considering everything.

AL sama just omgus voted me in response to my vote on him lol. But again that is all I have on him.

On the other hand, I actually liked Jinri and Ussop's arguments, they seemed like a good start imo.

That is all I have at the moment.
What does "possibly suspicious" mean? The terminology is quite...randomly chosen.
Post automatically merged:

Also why cant you vote me unless more people add their sauce to it?
I found something in Lindls logic that pings me.

And its not townish

Zemmi

GodMommie
If that will happen to be the case Mafia teams might have already been constructed like I postulated. Unless there are special roles of some sort that warranted so.

On the other hand it is quite swift to fake an ??? role by following the mass ??? claims.

But unless Mafia or scum in general had access to a ??? fakeclaim that would mean that the first ??? claimer definitely doesn't possess an actual role yet under this hypotethical scenario.
I'm not saying they are fully constructed but I believe some of them already have their roles. So even those of us that believe we are town now because of our mystery name and no role and wincon being town, aren't neccessarily going to stay that way possibly.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What does "possibly suspicious" mean? The terminology is quite...randomly chosen.

Also why cant you vote me unless more people add their sauce to it?
I found something in Lindls logic that pings me.

And its not townish
The terminology is not randomly chosen because at first I thought Flower voted you without considering all possibilities, but then when you replied to her you made yourself suspicious to me like I mentioned in this post:
Yo Mat! Long time bro. Let's have a good game. So please don't skip out on reading the pages.

You being an easy approach? Well I remember playing with you on OJ and you were great (Thank you for supporting Nekron :perocry:). I don't know about this game though, because I was expecting you to come up with these reasons in your response to flower:

But I was the one who answered this for you, while you just buddied with flower calling her your town read. That didn't make you look good to me, and that's why I asked you for your thoughts.
More people posting is unrelated to my read on you, I should have put it in a new line. That's my mistake.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The terminology is not randomly chosen because at first I thought Flower voted you without considering all possibilities, but then when you replied to her you made yourself suspicious to me like I mentioned in this post:

More people posting is unrelated to my read on you, I should have put it in a new line. That's my mistake.
Okay then nothing changed. It just looked more vague earlier. You rly gotta take care same as me, I have to watch my wording because I feel once I miswryte something people would go after my throat. On the other hand its fun to be nitpicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.