Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Dragomir @novaselinenever
Incase you missed my unvote
Post automatically merged:

Like I'm pretty sure I have a massive target on my back already being the dangerous player that I am. I'm on borrowed time and I will be bringing the thunder before this day is done
Lynching you D0 would ve a waste anyway and lets be honest. Even if you could be an enemy...thats the exciting and thrilling part xd

Seeing as nobody knows their role my advice to everyone else is be active, hosts love player activity more than anything so it's not unreasonable to assume that the more active people will get the better roles

Also time to introduce my theory that the hosts haven't assigned roles yet, that's what this day 0 gig is really all about. Important roles won't be given to low posters, waste of good roles

@Dragomir @novaselinenever
Incase you missed my unvote

Lynching you D0 would ve a waste anyway and lets be honest. Even if you could be an enemy...thats the exciting and thrilling part xd
Scum killing me N1 is what I'm worried about, they might even kill me early day 2. I can sense the killing intent like an anime character

Seeing as nobody knows their role my advice to everyone else is be active, hosts love player activity more than anything so it's not unreasonable to assume that the more active people will get the better roles

Also time to introduce my theory that the hosts haven't assigned roles yet, that's what this day 0 gig is really all about. Important roles won't be given to low posters, waste of good roles
This is a good take, as expected from you :thumbsup:

I was actually thinking the same when I had a walk outside. Interesting way of giving people a role. I wouldnt mind of they do. But every role, good or bad, has it positive sides (knowing previous roles)

Rej

Year of the black beard!

I agree partially, I think this D0 is there to help the hosts partially. All we should know is our alignments atleast for the majority of players.

Also we have a pick system where we may pick our fate. What you think about the routes?

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGod
Naomi – Noctis > *
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > *
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba

Total -

Al Sama / Dragomir / Rej – 2
No Lynch / Alibaba / Ratchet / Odd / Krogothwolf / SinofGod / Lindltaylor – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

This is a good take, as expected from you :thumbsup:
I was actually thinking the same when I had a walk outside. Interesting way of giving people a role. I wouldnt mind of they do. But every role, good or bad, has it positive sides (knowing previous roles)
Sometimes you got to think like the host, they love activity and hate good roles getting wasted. 2 birds 1 stone

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGod
Naomi – Noctis > *
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > *
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba

Total -

Al Sama / Dragomir / Rej – 2
No Lynch / Alibaba / Ratchet / Odd / Krogothwolf / SinofGod / Lindltaylor – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

So here is what I've learnt, votes on Drago seem to count. Votes against novase do not count.

We'll leave Drago be for now but I'm watching him. Nobody quote anything Drago says from this point onwards

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also unvote

@Lindltaylor I am thinking to revise my read on Flower thanks to your input. Same as I think I can revise odd for now.
Well, we have more than a day still left and more people still have to post. I wanna hear more from @Natalija she's been unusually quiet for now.

Like I'm pretty sure I have a massive target on my back already being the dangerous player that I am. I'm on borrowed time and I will be bringing the thunder before this day is done
Wow, you don't lack any confidence lol. But I'm telling you there are really good players here as well, a lot of them in this game. Some haven't posted yet though.

@Fujishiro I am excited to play with you too bro! I read the wano game hosted by Rej and Noctis. Come over here!

@novaselinenever did it count since it wasnt bold? Its hard to interprete that one.
Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. We will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not our responsibility if we miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Scum killing me N1 is what I'm worried about, they might even kill me early day 2. I can sense the killing intent like an anime character
Missed this. Well then hope you can sub, thats what I would do. But tbh I am nowadays satisfied to play atleast D1 and D2 and then I just wanna see the flips and the good work of my boi novas and his adept drago. Lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So basically we all have to pick routes.

One can infer that we all will be divided into factions or maybe team based on the route we have taken.

What I am trying to say is it's possible that even town is divided into different teams

Each cycle should represent an island that means

We might get abilities as game progresses along with some events like SHs going on adventurers

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, we have more than a day still left and more people still have to post. I wanna hear more from @Natalija she's been unusually quiet for now.

Wow, you don't lack any confidence lol. But I'm telling you there are really good players here as well, a lot of them in this game. Some haven't posted yet though.

@Fujishiro I am excited to play with you too bro! I read the wano game hosted by Rej and Noctis. Come over here!
Oh damn you really read back that game? First its a honor man. Enjoy it. Secondly that game was such a mess lol. Enjoy double.

I know you are a bunch of good players, many of you have curbstomped me in the past but I'm the one and only oddoddfruit

Status
Not open for further replies.