Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9 scabbards, man Oda is killing it with these guys and the whole Oden storyline. Favorite island MCs so far. Every single panel with them since they set out from luffy has been badass, with the weather highlighting their despair that they must overcome.

So it's going to be interesting to see if the Sunny got messed up or did Franky make the ship in destuctable like that or add some sort of a mechanism to protect it.

Man this arc is filled with deaths. Only time I can think of this many people getting killed in an arc is MF or Alabasta.

Chapter was better than i expected from the spoilers.. There was feels of good Story telling in this one, i mena the flow felt natural and smooth..

Overall things didn't really progressed much as the Retainers are like heading out like last chsoters, these types of repeative panels kinda gave bad vibes, hence i was somewhat dissappointed by the Spoilers.

But there were still good parts of pieces of information in the chapter.

For eg, Orochii, i already considered Orochii a great character before this chapter and this made Orochiii even better. The cunning clever coward bastard, i am happy that Oda introduced this guy and it would add lot to story depending on who takes him out.

I think the problem started with Orcohii was first people overhyped him to be Kaidou equal in strength, because of matchups and he didn't turned out one, people were dissappointed. But if they had seen Orochii without Kaidou like exactly expectations, he is a great character and welll written Antagonist. I loved how he checkmated the Alliance before they even began.

SHs interaction panels were also nice. Luffy wishing he could also show Usopp the Samurai armor, for love they have for such coool things. Robin complimenting em in her own cute way, Carrot garchu with Nami and Zoro-Sanji gag, ofcrs that's never changing in Onepiece. At the time Oda showed off Zoro has perfected Enma to good extent, that was nice insert by Oda in Gags.

It was bit said to see, the village takin blame for the alliance stealing food and being burnt down to grounds. Way to shows how each of Wano people are participating in this battle, be it directly and those who ain't strong enough, indirectly. And Kinemon n others also realise this.

I was actually believed that Oda was deceiving or tricking Sunny being destroyed by changing the place of explosion or datestuff. But he really did it like he did at WCI end.
It would be interesting to see how Sunny was saved nw. Did the alliance got a tip off from Drake n Law firsthand and it was mere Kinnemon drawing of Sunny that got blown up? Or Law/Shinobu saved the ship.

Obviously Alliance is still coming to Onigishima, many things are hanging on it, first thing being the fact that it has to be full moon for Minks to use Sulong, so it has to be same day fights starts.
Also a Bit of interesting detail from Oda, start of Onigishima is Winter. So this was where we saw Drake pre ts when he came to join Kaidou. And clouds can also impact Minks sulong form, so that is also going to be big factor in the war. It could chnage the odds of the war when it is req by Oda.

And i am loving this Oden guy, lmoa the town folks reactn to his arrival was kinda funny and interesting. I guess it is only after travelling to sea with Roger n WB, Oden became a wise person enough, capable of ruling Wano and makin decision like opening the Wano borders. His previous self appears to be no fuck givne, carefree guy who but wnats to head out to Sea but keeps failing at it and judging from Town folks reactn wasn't so loved by people thn, and was feared like Mad Men instead. Lol

Even tho this wasn't what i expected from the chapter, and Spoilers dissappointed me. I loved it when i get to read it in detail, it is 9/10 for me.

Chapter was better than i expected from the spoilers.. There was feels of good Story telling in this one, i mena the flow felt natural and smooth..

Overall things didn't really progressed much as the Retainers are like heading out like last chsoters, these types of repeative panels kinda gave bad vibes, hence i was somewhat dissappointed by the Spoilers.

But there were still good parts of pieces of information in the chapter.

For eg, Orochii, i already considered Orochii a great character before this chapter and this made Orochiii even better. The cunning clever coward bastard, i am happy that Oda introduced this guy and it would add lot to story depending on who takes him out.

I think the problem started with Orcohii was first people overhyped him to be Kaidou equal in strength, because of matchups and he didn't turned out one, people were dissappointed. But if they had seen Orochii without Kaidou like exactly expectations, he is a great character and welll written Antagonist. I loved how he checkmated the Alliance before they even began.

SHs interaction panels were also nice. Luffy wishing he could also show Usopp the Samurai armor, for love they have for such coool things. Robin complimenting em in her own cute way, Carrot garchu with Nami and Zoro-Sanji gag, ofcrs that's never changing in Onepiece. At the time Oda showed off Zoro has perfected Enma to good extent, that was nice insert by Oda in Gags.

It was bit said to see, the village takin blame for the alliance stealing food and being burnt down to grounds. Way to shows how each of Wano people are participating in this battle, be it directly and those who ain't strong enough, indirectly. And Kinemon n others also realise this.

I was actually believed that Oda was deceiving or tricking Sunny being destroyed by changing the place of explosion or datestuff. But he really did it like he did at WCI end.
It would be interesting to see how Sunny was saved nw. Did the alliance got a tip off from Drake n Law firsthand and it was mere Kinnemon drawing of Sunny that got blown up? Or Law/Shinobu saved the ship.

Obviously Alliance is still coming to Onigishima, many things are hanging on it, first thing being the fact that it has to be full moon for Minks to use Sulong, so it has to be same day fights starts.
Also a Bit of interesting detail from Oda, start of Onigishima is Winter. So this was where we saw Drake pre ts when he came to join Kaidou. And clouds can also impact Minks sulong form, so that is also going to be big factor in the war. It could chnage the odds of the war when it is req by Oda.

And i am loving this Oden guy, lmoa the town folks reactn to his arrival was kinda funny and interesting. I guess it is only after travelling to sea with Roger n WB, Oden became a wise person enough, capable of ruling Wano and makin decision like opening the Wano borders. His previous self appears to be no fuck givne, carefree guy who but wnats to head out to Sea but keeps failing at it and judging from Town folks reactn wasn't so loved by people thn, and was feared like Mad Men instead. Lol

Even tho this wasn't what i expected from the chapter, and Spoilers dissappointed me. I loved it when i get to read it in detail, it is 9/10 for me.
Drake told Law about Orochi's plan probably. We didn't see Law this chapter
Post automatically merged:

yeah he is angry at Enma because he took his haki again. what would he call him then :D
:pepeke:

- Lol Sanji really flaunting his bounty, too bad he only got given that bounty because of his last name.

- Solid chapter though

- Zoro's mastered Enma

- Luffy and the alliance are still alive and well

- The alliance just need a new meeting place and a ship that can carry them to onigashima

- Jinbei is definitely coming to wano and I wouldn't be surprised if the grand fleet show up too

- Orochi is quite the tactician

- The 9 scabbards are badass and are ready to die for their freedom

- Oden flashback coming up next

- lastly I found it funny Luffy saying he'll cut down Kaido. Like seriously Luffy shouldn't be able to cut down Kaido with his swordsmanship skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.