Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

So the alliance know that the bigmom is here....good...they are not as dumb as I thought...I think they just don't know Kaido and Bigmom allied....

It is good to see Luffy mentioned Jimbei....chances are Jimbei may come near the end of act 3.....

Zoro is salty as fuck.....lol....good old Sanji-Zoro lovey-dovey moments....

Oden flashback is not random afterall....I am more interested in this guy....

Anyways...we are back to "spoilers didn't do justice to the chapter" business...

good chapter overall......3.5/5

The Sunny is clearly not in sailing conditions like no way.

Another thing it seems next chapter the Oden flashback starts so the information about what happened that night migth take a while.

I guess that Jinbei will come to Wano either at the end of act 3 or during act 4. Nekomamushi should return sooner imo.
The alliance might have made its preparations but I feel than just like during WCI arc they are really underestimating the yonko they are going to attack.
This preventive attack ordered by Orochi might only be the first snag encountered by the alliance.
Next chapter is most likely going to be a full flashback chapter about Oden and his try to open Wano only to meet Orochi's resistance or to see the Beast Pirates invading his country.

I guess that Jinbei will come to Wano either at the end of act 3 or during act 4. Nekomamushi should return sooner imo.
The alliance might have made its preparations but I feel than just like during WCI arc they are really underestimating the yonko they are going to attack.
This preventive attack ordered by Orochi might only be the first snag encountered by the alliance.
Next chapter is most likely going to be a full flashback chapter about Oden and his try to open Wano only to meet Orochi's resistance or to see the Beast Pirates invading his country.
They underestimating the presence of two Yonkos ...

I like their confidence tho...but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.