Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardym

Luffy doesn't care that BM is there as well.
they destroyed the ships as well i think really Germa or the grandfleet has to come
or both. Germas ships are amazing.
Post automatically merged:

That's not what happened. Lol.

I hope you are not being serious with this one.
for sure it is :D and i am pretty serious .

I think that yes BM might have did a number on the Germa forces and may possibly have captured some of them for study.
Ya me too.

Their army was not in capabilities to escape either .

BM wanted something which was Germa tech I doubt she will let such chance slip away.
Post automatically merged:

if they have Germa technology she would have stated that . something that is that big , and it would not be necessary to foucs on germa being kicked out of the WG they for sure survived and still have their county
the just got the same treatment as Jinbe
No reason to be mentioned .....BM didn't said anything about the outcome of that fatal night yet.

Even with the Germa tech on BM hands.....remember it takes years to make the soldiers mature.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Another Oden wank chapter

Oda stop shoving this character to my throat I don't even care about Oden:seriously:
You want Oda to skip past the most important figure in Wano history? Obviously you don't care about him you haven't even seen him yet, that's why this flashback exists, so you have an actual reason to care about him.

How much weight would Luffy punching Enel into the Golden Bell carry if not for the liar Norland flashback? How much weight would Chopper crying as he sees the Sakura blooms carry if not for the flashback? I could go on, people complaining about a flashback are the same people complaining post time skip One Piece hasn't been as well written, let the story play it's part.

These past couple of chapters have been nothing but the same thing.

And since I already knew this was coming from a mile away the dragged out reactions to Orochi foiling their plans is just boring to watch for me sorry.

Poor Sunny is taking a beating, first being abused by big mom, now she's getting bombed by kaido's men.

The only thing I liked about this chapter was luffy hinting that jinbe will be in this arc and participate in the war against kaido and not just show up at the end of the arc.

These past couple of chapters have been nothing but the same thing.

And since I already knew this was coming from a mile away the dragged out reactions to Orochi foiling their plans is just boring to watch for me sorry.

Poor Sunny is taking a beating, first being abused by big mom, now she's getting bombed by kaido's men.

The only thing I liked about this chapter was luffy hinting that jinbe will be in this arc and participate in the war against kaido and not just show up at the end of the arc.
Orochi kinda fix himself.

It's not so Spadam he can think of plans at least unlike the other.

S

Shura

You want Oda to skip past the most important figure in Wano history? Obviously you don't care about him you haven't even seen him yet, that's why this flashback exists, so you have an actual reason to care about him.

How much weight would Luffy punching Enel into the Golden Bell carry if not for the liar Norland flashback? How much weight would Chopper crying as he sees the Sakura blooms carry if not for the flashback? I could go on, people complaining about a flashback are the same people complaining post time skip One Piece hasn't been as well written, let the story play it's part.
well...now most of the people are caring about only fights/L's/PL discussions......if it is not there in chapter, then it is worst chapter....I wonder people still remembered for what they have liked OP in the first place....

Status
Not open for further replies.