Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oh you are right but I don't think we should brush this aisde without exploring the possibility of him lying about it.

So I am simply trying to explore.

I don't think that should be any issue because it's not like I am casting him as scum. Also, it help geenerates reactions so don't know why you felt the need to tell me this
and your point is??

I m focusing on mich not him
I saw an undue amount of focus directed at what I perceived to be innocuous behaviour. I was just letting that incongruity be known to the people I saw involved.

That aggressive town reborn is no more.

I like being more calm and collective now.

If you wanna sus me then do you have to do better than bringing my meta of games which happened months ago
I've been inactive for a few months, so I can't attest to this.

@Melontonin has Reborn's Town meta changed?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you guys think of the chances we will be divided into teams once we pick our routes
I think so.

Talked about this earlier.

Route means we might get divided into teams even within towns like crew of different big pirates taking difference route in One piece

Zemmi

GodMommie
It helps me keep track of the posts I've read.

@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.
I said it didn't matter, I just wanted to make a guess :amazing:

What do you guys think of the chances we will be divided into teams once we pick our routes
It appears that every player is entitled to submit a color, this makes us deduct that even Mafia is entitled to do so, unless Mafia doesn't exist yet, but only singular scum-aligned roles do for now. And so Mafia teams would be formed later.

It would strike as weird if Mafia had the chance to join teams with townies being englobed, that strikes as a mason chat, but it would prove quite different.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yo guys I am visiting relatives in rural area rn, not best of connection here. So i might not be as active as i usually am for a day or two.

I will sub out if it's a problem, lemme know.

Yeah sure agreed 2021-you don't fluff. :catsure:
Don't worry about subbing out in a game this large, right now anyways imo. Lots of people will just be lurking back at first, myself including.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yo guys I am visiting relatives in rural area rn, not best of connection here. So i might not be as active as i usually am for a day or two.

I will sub out if it's a problem, lemme know.

Yeah sure agreed 2021-you don't fluff. :catsure:

I have tangible and valid reasons

1- Kurumi >>>>>>> these mundane games. As such to know if I have her as my character >>>>>>>

2- Too many posts

3- My jokes have a stamp of quality

4- This is feeling like an Aries game

Status
Not open for further replies.