Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, place your bets on how long the Oden flashback is. Going for ten chapters, a full volume, myself.

Jinbei being brought up again immediately before the Sunny gets blown up makes me suspicious of another Bad End Musical situation.

Hope we’re not going to have a week of terrible childishness about Zoro and Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Also quite obvious that it’s going to seem like hope is lost at some point then the weather will clear and Sulong will turn the tides
I think it'll be in the 7-10 chapter range. There's a lot to cover in this flashback imo.

It would be interesting to see how Sunny was saved nw. Did the alliance got a tip off from Drake n Law firsthand and it was mere Kinnemon drawing of Sunny that got blown up? Or Law/Shinobu saved the ship.
I forgot Shinobu is shown to with the Red Scabbards holding Momonosuke back, so it can't be her.

Kinemon was also shown to be with Red scabbards last chapter.

So i guess that rules both of em out. So ut could be either Law or Jinbei crew.

Law hasn't been shown what's he upto but his abilities can easily save Sunny.

And Wadastumi can hide the Sunny underwater like he did in WCI arc. But i think that would be repeative from Oda.

Do anyone think, Usopp could have saved the Sunny by using some type of plants to save Sunny from rocks n debris of explosion?
Franky n Usopp were going to retrieve the ship, so they has most chances of being there and doing something to save it.

The armour Luffy is wearing is obvious set up for him learning Awakening.

If Luffy went G4 in such restrictive armour it would go flying off him.
This would make Luffy so sad that he would be unable to fight and Kaido would kill him
Therefore the only possible solution is that Luffy unlocks Awakening, gives his armour rubber properties that stretches around him and we see a full on fat samurai G4 Luffy, Kabutoman.

Jinbe & Co. will enter Wano through the whirlpool that leads to Kuri beach. The same way Luffy & Big Mom entered. The beasts pirates bombed the ship that were left over. Frank said, they need to build enough to carry 100 000 people. There's still a path open but it's through the flower capital (were Kyoshiro is currently). It also looks like everyone forgot about Zunesha...

The armour Luffy is wearing is obvious set up for him learning Awakening.

If Luffy went G4 in such restrictive armour it would go flying off him.
This would make Luffy so sad that he would be unable to fight and Kaido would kill him
Therefore the only possible solution is that Luffy unlocks Awakening, gives his armour rubber properties that stretches around him and we see a full on fat samurai G4 Luffy, Kabutoman.
Clothes naturally get the DF properties WITHOUT AWAKENING.

Luffy's clothes stretches just like him in order for him not to turn naked.
Oda already answered some of these type of questions about clothes. Same way Akainu's clothes do not burn. The same way Luffy's shorts and shirts become larger when he gets enlarged in gear 4th. Oda specifically said that it would become an erotic manga if he never did that LOL. It's the same way, Miss. Doublefinger from barook works were able to turn her clothes into spikes and not getting ripped off.

So, in the same manner, Gear 4th will not be affected by the armor, rather, Oda will simply enlarge the armor to suit gear 4th.

Jinbe & Co. will enter Wano through the whirlpool that leads to Kuri beach. The same way Luffy & Big Mom entered. The beasts pirates bombed the ship that were left over. Frank said, they need to build enough to carry 100 000 people. There's still a path open but it's through the flower capital (were Kyoshiro is currently). It also looks like everyone forgot about Zunesha...
The minks and Momo obviously left Zunisha since the giant elephant is forced to walk the same road permanently and can only be commanded when he and the people living on him are in danger otherwise he would have come to Wano. Besides he's far too visible.

Right, place your bets on how long the Oden flashback is. Going for ten chapters, a full volume, myself.

Jinbei being brought up again immediately before the Sunny gets blown up makes me suspicious of another Bad End Musical situation.

Hope we’re not going to have a week of terrible childishness about Zoro and Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Also quite obvious that it’s going to seem like hope is lost at some point then the weather will clear and Sulong will turn the tides
I bet this Oden flashback will be no more than 10 chapters. I thought that the 1000th chapter will be Wano's finest chapter. It's getting closer (currently act 3) and the pace of the story was already to be faster.

Looks like the only way to get to Udon is by Flower Capital (based on Orochi's map). I think somethings should have happened in FC, there is still rebellion prison and other quite characters there.

Why Franky said that the ships are ready for 5000 people? isnt supposed to be 10.000 or it just a mistranslation again by Jaimini'sbox?

You want Oda to skip past the most important figure in Wano history? Obviously you don't care about him you haven't even seen him yet, that's why this flashback exists, so you have an actual reason to care about him.

How much weight would Luffy punching Enel into the Golden Bell carry if not for the liar Norland flashback? How much weight would Chopper crying as he sees the Sakura blooms carry if not for the flashback? I could go on, people complaining about a flashback are the same people complaining post time skip One Piece hasn't been as well written, let the story play it's part.
Thank you.

I heard people saying WCI was useless and at the same time are hyped about Big Mom in Wano.

Makes zero sense.

Clothes naturally get the DF properties WITHOUT AWAKENING.

Luffy's clothes stretches just like him in order for him not to turn naked.
Oda already answered some of these type of questions about clothes. Same way Akainu's clothes do not burn. The same way Luffy's shorts and shirts become larger when he gets enlarged in gear 4th. Oda specifically said that it would become an erotic manga if he never did that LOL. It's the same way, Miss. Doublefinger from barook works were able to turn her clothes into spikes and not getting ripped off.

So, in the same manner, Gear 4th will not be affected by the armor, rather, Oda will simply enlarge the armor to suit gear 4th.
I am ashamed at myself for forgetting this

Still think we'll get a Kabutoman though

I bet this Oden flashback will be no more than 10 chapters. I thought that the 1000th chapter will be Wano's finest chapter. It's getting closer (currently act 3) and the pace of the story was already to be faster.

Looks like the only way to get to Udon is by Flower Capital (based on Orochi's map). I think somethings should have happened in FC, there is still rebellion prison and other quite characters there.

Why Franky said that the ships are ready for 5000 people? isnt supposed to be 10.000 or it just a mistranslation again by Jaimini'sbox?
It'll be 5 chapters at best.
Unless you think Oda will expose all the secrets of the world, including the void century lol
Oda will cut some of his flashback for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.