Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I can't wait for what happens next. Am I the only one who don't really care about the flashback? Get to the battle and twist reveals already. And is oden naked? Why?

RIP Sunny... LOL!!! She's made of the most indestructible wood in the OP world. She's fine. It did make me do a double take though. Imagine if Franky's dream just went up in smoke. Literally. Harsh Oda. Hopefully O-Tsuru isn't dead though. Poor Kinemon. I wish Oda would stop teasing and just tell us what's so special about Wano already. I wanna know, dammit. So they can't go by land and their ships are blown up. I forget. Are all the Minks there who are coming? Or are they still waiting for some? Because maybe they can jump on their ships? Or Jinbe could probably bring some. I hope Oden's face is worth the wait, because Oda's going to a lot of trouble to hide it.

M

MD Zolo

Great chapter. The Flashbacks are here (although it will be just Part 1 of the Flashbacks). Oda is going to chronicle 19 years in this one? Should be one hell of a flashback. I don't expect Xebec, but we should see his time in WBP and Roger Pirates. That should uncover some lore.

About the traitor, I am more confused than ever. It seems as though Orochi himself has difficulties in believing that the Scabbards returned from 20 years into the past. So, it is not Kanjuro or Kiku. I don't think Carrot could be affiliated with Orochi, so she is not it either.

Hiyori, Denjiro/Kyoshiro can't be the traitor either because they don't know the Sunny's location.

laid suit would get cut in half
If he couldn't do it with base Sanji, he wouldn't in RS form Lol

Let's all remember that Enma draws haki out of you in excessive amount! So, basically Zoro attacked base Sanji (Non diable jambe, Non RS) with Enma + Haki (because Enma release haki)

Zoro gor scolded this chapter by Sanji Lol, both physically and mentally since he couldn't handle the 330 mil sarcasm Lol

the most important takeway here is that, oda confirms the alliance knew about big mom here.
And they seem not to care... WTF?

Are they thinking it's going to be a Kaido v Meme v Alliance or they do think they can clobber two Yonko?

Either way they deserve to be destroyed.

Most of the time I have no hard feelings reading dramatic scenes in the manga, which is sad, because it doesn't get you too involved. So I wasn't sure if the flashback will get to me. But reading that chapter it actually made me somewhat invested into the 'scene", the atmosphere, Oden's backstory. If you don't have that as a prerequisite, flashbacks can be a pain tbh. Lucky me this time.

I want to know how Kaido plays into this. Will he be like that huge gorilla-man thing in Kingdom, where he's like the speechless bodyguard of someone related to Orochi or Orochi himself and the one that roflstomps the strongest bodyguard of the opposing side during an argument? Such things give me the thrills. Basically like Orochi's tool for killing off the daimyo.

And Oden is probably that goofy+epic type, life Luffy, Shanks and Roger. Non serious a troll, but if he gets serious, you better stay away from him. Pretty hyped for him powerlvl wise aswell. Those proportionated body types are always those stat balanced mofos that are seriously powerful. Oda does that for those very important, extremely powerful, hero like characters. Probably cause they look like actual humans, so you can identify yourself with them.

And funny that he walks like me in RL. Cannot not like him :D Chapter was surprisingly cool. But who's that goddamn traitor, man!?

Status
Not open for further replies.