Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
tbf kinemon pulled it off
and zoro is significantly stronger
its more of a technique
than a strength feat or powerup
learning it offscreen is appropriate
I get that it’s just a technique, but imagine if Zoro cut Mr 1 on his first try back in Alabasta without struggling at all just because he did some offscreen training. This is the equivalent of that

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I get that it’s just a technique, but imagine if Zoro cut Mr 1 on his first try back in Alabasta without struggling at all just because he did some offscreen training. This is the equivalent of that
To be fair, this is One Piece where the entire story happens off panel anyway lol. Who cares if Zoro learned a Kinemon level technique off panel?

Except THIS ISNT A BIG DEAL... What Zoro learned in Alabasta was the entire basis of that fight. Daz bones wasn’t faster or stronger than Zoro. He wasn’t even AS FAST or AS STRONG as him... He was just a guy who Zoro couldn’t cut. So the entire fight was based on that.

This fight isn’t based on fire cutting. Kin’emon could do that and it went nowhere so...

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Indeed.
What makes it into a big deal is that intangible things are no longer getting any benefit of the doubt against Zoro.
Blackbeard's vibrations from Gura, Enel's/Kaido's/BigMom's lightning, Borobreath/Prometheus/Sabo's Mera and all the other intangible attacks are now out of the window. "Across 9 mountains and 8 seas, there is nothing I cannot cut". New sword god is among us.
:finally:
Be sure to lube it up

Sanji used RS and got new abilities and everyone went wahhhhhh

Luffy out of nowhere use new gears or variations and people go waahhhhhh

Kidd who got spanked real hard since NW and all he is doing is taking L but suddenly if he will do something against Kaido then people will go waaahhhhhhh

But if zoro pulls a new technique and after learning from kinemon ( mentioned in manga) so people are like .....Mehhhh thats asspull because he didn't use earlier.

Hypocrisy at it's best.:beckmoji:

People are already doing damage control:milaugh::milaugh:
Nop, my problem with this new skill, is that having Sanji and Luffy with Fire, Zoro having fire is ridiculous.
I didn't like it back then when he wanted to learn it from Kimemon, and I still don't like it...

Is the same as if now, suddenly Sanji uses a sword as his new PU.
Wouldn't that be disgusting?
For me it would be.
And Zoro already had a PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.