Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, regarding the Rej and Usopp argument. I agree with Oreki and Yo tan that Usopp's argument that his strongest town read is too scummy to be scum is stupid.

But I highly doubt he's lying about his gift. It is in the opening post that the first 3 players who PM the hosts with "Bondrewed is best dad!" get a gift. But yeah, anyone who can say that they got a gift would be good too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why is it scummy? It was a genuine take and you failed to give me an answer. That's why my vote stays for now.
Nope, I answered and you failed to answer thats why my vote stays on you. And be sure it will be there tomorrow too. Also idc if I sub into your scumteam, I will claim scum and bus you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Finalbeta and @Go D. Usopp ™
k lets see, @krogothwolf. u make a statement regarding scum not knowing all scum:

to which i went further and replied

then u clarified that:

and i clarified my take on it that:

to which u agreed that u dont read jack sht, and questioned my assumption on ??? being an actual faction:

then I made a post in the thread b4 replying to u regarding pregame actions and ??? players

to which you jump and tell me:

and here is where i reply to ur last 2 posts:

and finally you drop the ultimate omgsus bomb, without a vote on me

to which i ask

and then u dodged this question twice and dismissed my posts/questions as insane without explaining why and what exactly is sane.

I am still waiting on a reply. soooo chop chop
Why do you guys think that scum don't have a scum chat? I saw you both mention it in the thread. Just want your thought process here.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Finalbeta and @Go D. Usopp ™

Why do you guys think that scum don't have a scum chat? I saw you both mention it in the thread. Just want your thought process here.
I think there could be two scenarios here.

1.) All scum know they are scum, those that our in scum teams do have their chat already

2.) which I'm leaning on kinda right now since we do not see any day abilities only a couple of people in the game right now know they are scum and the rest will find out they are scum by some other hidden method atm in the game, like towns will get their actual roles. So just because we believe we are town now, doesn't mean we are. I think it's possible the majority of the game has ??? and the town wincon right now.

Well, I believe Juliet posted that first and then we all agreed with you.

Anyway, I disagreed with your vote on Rej as reasons that I pointed out in the post I tagged you in.

Also do you have any reads?
Nope. She did after I did.

The point is, you say what Rej could have thought, but he himself didn't answer this.

Other reads:

Al and Michelle: Their argument was pretty heated. Not sure if it was Town vs Scum or Town vs Town. I think one of them is Town for sure as I don't feel Scum vs Scum vibes.

Strawberry: Town lean.

Zem and Juliet: After me stating the ??? thing Zem insta agreed with me while Juliet later claimed how the role looks like. As far as I'm concerned they're both confirmed Town from this.

Finalbeta: Town vibes.

Fuji: His lack of a Flower vote is concerning.

Midnight: Scum lean.

You: 50/50. I like your analyzing, but it's you and you can easily fake this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
???

I only mentioned several possibilities as far as I remember, both the separate roles possibility and the already formed teams one. Can you quote all of my posts in which I mention Mafia?
This is the post you mentioned mafia being separate. I'm not gonna quote all you posts for you. I only wanted clarification on this one post of yours.
It appears that every player is entitled to submit a color, this makes us deduct that even Mafia is entitled to do so, unless Mafia doesn't exist yet, but only singular scum-aligned roles do for now. And so Mafia teams would be formed later.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just realized this gift thing is real and it was quite a niche part in the rules, it doesnt immediately catch ones eyes. I read the rules but havent noticed that there was something added like a easter egg. My brain skipped it because its some unexpected stuff.

I still think its dumb and NAI af to claim it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, I believe Juliet posted that first and then we all agreed with you.

Anyway, I disagreed with your vote on Rej as reasons that I pointed out in the post I tagged you in.

Also do you have any reads?
Actually it was flower who first posted it and then julliet openly made a case.

This was your post
You don't know who you are anymore? Kind of like the "???" mafia team mentioned in the write up, hmm? In fact what is even with that name, is the name of the mafia faction hidden or is that really its name?

Did you role scum again AL? :giogio:
Flower replied this.
??? is a Town role.

Then julliet openly mentioned it

Btw, Nat why you made this post in response to julliet post.
Did you end up with role?

Also you are surprisingly off. Not feeling your presence in the game

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The point is, you say what Rej could have thought, but he himself didn't answer this.

Other reads:

Al and Michelle: Their argument was pretty heated. Not sure if it was Town vs Scum or Town vs Town. I think one of them is Town for sure as I don't feel Scum vs Scum vibes.

Zem and Juliet: After me stating the ??? thing Zem insta agreed with me while Juliet later claimed how the role looks like. As far as I'm concerned they're both confirmed Town from this.

Read my posts boomer

Nope, I answered and you failed to answer thats why my vote stays on you. And be sure it will be there tomorrow too. Also idc if I sub into your scumteam, I will claim scum and bus you.
You only asked if it was a genuine take or not. Which you should have known it was or else I wouldn't have voted you up.

Also, asking a question is no answer.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This is the post you mentioned mafia being separate. I'm not gonna quote all you posts for you. I only wanted clarification on this one post of yours.
As you can see I'm considering all case scenarios, so what's the issue with doing so exactly? Never specifically mentioned Mafia has no chat so you are lying.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Other reads:

Speaking about this I been meaning to go back and look, I was just really busy at work yesterday and didn't really feel like diving into the game when I got home. Though I am pretty sure I seen some people who didn't automatically understand what you were talking about which confused me and raised my suspicion but I haven't went back to see who those were yet. Hopefully I will find time to do so soon, it's hard enough just trying to keep up with the current posts of the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think there could be two scenarios here.

1.) All scum know they are scum, those that our in scum teams do have their chat already

2.) which I'm leaning on kinda right now since we do not see any day abilities only a couple of people in the game right now know they are scum and the rest will find out they are scum by some other hidden method atm in the game, like towns will get their actual roles. So just because we believe we are town now, doesn't mean we are. I think it's possible the majority of the game has ??? and the town wincon right now.
Hmm, It's only that the opening post did mention that this game featured an informed minority against and uninformed majority, so I didn't actually think about the second option being valid. Because Mafia being uninformed for now would put them at a disadvantage don't you think?

Is this another mechanic of bastard games?

Status
Not open for further replies.