Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how its damage control when i am just curious since i never saw cutting fire to be something special since i am sure Zoro was able to do it post TS anyway
Bro, only two people can effectively cut fire. It's a hard counter to any fire users. Sabos new power set becomes shit tier, perhaps even allows ability to cut magma (I'm not saying zoro can beat or is in the range of lakainu, but even weaker characters have counters for strong ones) it gives zoro yet another boost. Fucking haki pro sword and flame cutting.

"Luffy and Kid making a joke about Big Mom's fireball attack"

The Captains make a joke out of the attack aimed at them

"Zoro uses Kinemon's fire cutting attack "Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki" "

and the subordinate steps in to stop it

:steef:
Very good callback!

Now guys my bet is, the Act ends next chapter with both Big Mom and Kaido going absolute serious with the latter on hybrid form and Oda setting up most battles in Onigashima.

Hopefully this is not the highlight of the chap cause that fire cutting stuff isn't really that amazing. Could care less about it with Kinemon, could care less about it now.

I wanna see some haki game, what's up

I

Indigo

I already told you people, it's going be just like Zoro's introduction arc, get ready for it...

The 5 SN are going to have a hard ass fight against the 2 Yonko, Big Mom will appear to go down first and then later on Kaido will be completely overwhelmed by Luffy (the other 4 will be really damaged or downed for a while). Big Mom will take someone as hostage, either Momonosuke or Kin'emon, someone, and try to stop Luffy from absolutely hitting the shit out of Kaido, just like it happened to Oden. Then Luffy will stop hitting Kaido and get ready to hit Big Mom, but Kaido is going to get up and use the opening to hit Luffy behind his back, but the Pirate King won't even hesitate, because he knows he got Zoro... Zoro will cut down Kaido and Luffy will give Big Mom's final hit, just like they finished Captain Morgan and Helmeppo back in the start of the story.

If you can't see the similarities between Zoro and Oden, just like Zoro took on that deal to wait for 1 month in prison without eating for the sake of everyone but the villain had no intetions of honoring the deal, just like Oden dancing for 5 years for Orochi, and also the comparisson between Zoro sacrificing himself and taking all the damage in Thriller Bark to save the crew, even sacrificing he's own dream, just like Oden did to save the Scabbards when he got boiled.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Bro, only two people can effectively cut fire. It's a hard counter to any fire users. Sabos new power set becomes shit tier, perhaps even allows ability to cut magma (I'm not saying zoro can beat or is in the range of lakainu, but even weaker characters have counters for strong ones) it gives zoro yet another boost. Fucking haki pro sword and flame cutting.
Yea like i said, i think Zoro was able to cut fire ever since he unlocked ranged attacks. Cause i really doubt cutting fire is anything more than a gust of wind that separates it

"Luffy and Kid making a joke about Big Mom's fireball attack"

The Captains make a joke out of the attack aimed at them

"Zoro uses Kinemon's fire cutting attack "Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki" "

and the subordinate steps in to stop it

:steef:
Oh shit ur comparing Zoro to Marco this soon? Thanks man didn’t know u were a Zoro fan
Post automatically merged:

At this point I'm okay with Sanji beating King in this arc. It seems like the crew members are buffed higher than i imagined they would, Oda is definitely setting things up for endgame.
Sanji won’t fight Iing. King isn’t a gag character, Queen is a gag character

Jellybean that Sanji dodges with his eyes closed

While Sanji almost got decapitated by Vergo and had to struggle to dodge

Vergo playing around with Sanji, while all Katakuri can do is kill chefs. At most take out a Sanji level character like Ichiji
Katakuri kills chefs. Sanji is a chef so Katakuri kills him as well; and killing Vergo-san is just the bonus for Katakuri. :steef:
True, Katakuri negged Ichiji who's comparable to Vergo-san.

Status
Not open for further replies.