Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think, Kids mind was like:

"Hmm, i can move the club now. Now i can beat the strongest creature in the world easily. No idea how i will hurt him, but without his club, he cant do anything." or what?
Yup. because Kid isnt that smart.

Do you remember how he got recaptured? He saw Killer getting dragged by Orochi's men to Udon and just came running after him shouting his name. The Soldiers just saw him running and shouting towards them and shot him while he came running and he passed out on the ground from getting shot up.

Thats how Kid got recaptured. So yes, hes not smart. And yes, him thinking that improving his DF ability to that extent is enough is indeed possible

As far es we saw, Killer is really about speed fighting, lethal and fast attacking, like an assassin. Zoro on the other side is more about brute force. So i would assume them also like different sides of the same medal, like Luffy and Kid.
Definitely agree. When Zoro is physically stronger, Killer is more agile and fast, when Zoro is more straightforward, Killer is more smart and so on. Two faces of the same medal as you said. A team of those 2 could be one of the most OP things in One Piece
:goyea:

What makes it into a big deal is that intangible things are no longer getting any benefit of the doubt against Zoro.
Blackbeard's vibrations from Gura, Enel's/Kaido's/BigMom's lightning, Borobreath/Prometheus/Sabo's Mera and all the other intangible attacks are now out of the window. "Across 9 mountains and 8 seas, there is nothing I cannot cut". New sword god is among us.
Zoro might reach this goal in EOS but current Zoro certainly cannot cut everything (which is NLF anyway) lol

As far es we saw, Killer is really about speed fighting, lethal and fast attacking, like an assassin. Zoro on the other side is more about brute force. So i would assume them also like different sides of the same medal, like Luffy and Kid.
Definitely agree. When Zoro is physically stronger, Killer is more agile and fast, when Zoro is more straightforward, Killer is more smart and so on. Two faces of the same medal as you said. A team of those 2 could be one of the most OP things in One Piece
:goyea:
What? did you see somewhere that Killer was faster than Zoro when they fought? I mean i can give you agility since he spins around alot but there is literally nothing about Killer being faster than Zoro. In fact I'd say Zoro is faster than him given the outcome of their final clash

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yup. because Kid isnt that smart.

Do you remember how he got recaptured? He saw Killer getting dragged by Orochi's men to Udon and just came running after him shouting his name. The Soldiers just saw him running and shouting towards them and shot him while he came running and he passed out on the ground from getting shot up.

Thats how Kid got recaptured. So yes, hes not smart. And yes, him thinking that improving his DF ability to that extent is enough is indeed possible
Remember when Zoro was stuck into a chimney? Yeah thats how smart he is.

Come on, you know that argument has no value at all. He got shot cause he was crushed mentally with Killers state.

At the end, your only valid argument is you dont assume Kid as not smart enough to plan how he is able to hurt Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.