Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Yes but you see, you asked to give a reasonable chance to those threads for example and keep an open mind about it.

The problem with thathough is that when one does that, if you try to give them a chance and take the time to post your opinion in a balanced manner, you are welcomed with all the meme quote posts, being called salty and a hater.

So when that happens, those making said threads and supporting them expose themselves as not interested in discussing those topics. The threads are just meant to be inflamatory tools, where you just troll and spam nonsense in response to anyone not joining the mindless wank.

It becomes more problematic with Zoro's fanbase simply because of the numbers. Like i can think of a couple of Sanji fans who goes to similar extents, but for each of those there are a multitude of time more Zoro fans who pollute the forum with the same shit.
You have realize that most of the people posting threads are just looking for validation of their opinion.
If you look at from that angle a lot of things will start to make sense. Then you can choose to engage with those guys if they are willing to have a civil conversation, if not just ignore them. And as you know opposite of love is not hate it's indifference.

Like i can think of a couple of Sanji fans who goes to similar extents, but for each of those there are a multitude of time more Zoro fans who pollute the forum with the same shit.
Let me ask, in the last week few weeks, how man Zoro related threads have been made by Erkan, Chrono Jo_ndule and Stealthblack

Like can you try and count them and compare to how many threads have been made by actual Zoro fans?

you are forgetting that There’s no much to talk about Sanji without relating Zoro. That’s just a fact. That’s why outside of WCI, you don’t see threads about Sanji anymore.

So try it out. Actually look at how many threads about Zoro are made by Zoro fans

Status
Not open for further replies.