Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
All I know is that lynching someone right now will reveal wincoin and thus their alignement. Which is information.

We can then check the interactions pattern and who voted him and the timing to deduce more about some other players.
I believe the wincon right now means absolutely nothing. I have explained why a few times.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I do not care, I prefer having an actual lynch and useful info. :yearight: No lynch is dumb
I mean you guys can vote how you want.

I don't think you will get any information and it will only hurt town. That is why I do not support a lynch unless it is someone I think would be bad for town regardless of their alignment. Which is why I voted for Beta.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I believe the wincon right now means absolutely nothing. I have explained why a few times.
But that's your speculation but not facts.

But lynching someone will definitely give us some good evidence.

I really don't understand why you people care if someone will be able to see their role or not? I mean this is game and as town we have to Lynch the sus regardless of which day it is.

N

Noctis

And, I will get all the information from these no Lynch " players that they will never gonna say this again in future ✌️✌️
There is no saying going on that no lynch will give us info, rather we just want to move forward into next phase with our roles

Zemmi

GodMommie

I really don't understand why you people care if someone will be able to see their role or not? I mean this is game and as town we have to Lynch the sus regardless of which day it is.
Because you don't understand me :gokulaugh:

I'm very big on people should enjoy playing games and I have learned by experience of my past players, what ruins their experiences in playing.

Not saying this is the right way but it's my way.

AL sama

Red Haired
reads time I've a short list

mich being overly defensive soft buddying these 2 things I can overlook as mme nit picking but there's a thing that's bothering me and that's mich not town huntinng and town clearing others which is her typical town play

alibaba I don't not if this how he plays but to me its screaming scum

smiley and naomi town reading me for no reason whatsoever is totally off

flower is that really you flower?? is that how you play your town game?? nope scum

cinera CWAC trying to appear as doing something?? yup leans scum

marimo and queen same as cinera

rej I don't buy his claim but I won't push for him for now

you can say I m doing one liners but I'll keep it like this for now

So what if people who now think they are Town turn scum? What if the scum team don't know each other yet or will be made of people who are Town now? This is no normal game, so expect the unexpected and don't play as usual. There simply isn't a guarantee that the info will be valuable and of any use.

If they’re that weak hearted, then I volunteer because I truly do not care about roles. Just let’s do something
I'll give you actual Info... @Melontonin is scum
Oh bold info, how so?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You obviously don't mind sucking the fun out for others before they get a chance to actually play a role in the game
Wanted to spend a word about this. We have no clue how many people are legit ??? so we can't posit anything of substantial about this at all. Furthermore, being a ??? or not doesn't exclude the chance that someone still originally flipped with a scummy alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.