Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
reads time I've a short list

mich being overly defensive soft buddying these 2 things I can overlook as mme nit picking but there's a thing that's bothering me and that's mich not town huntinng and town clearing others which is her typical town play

alibaba I don't not if this how he plays but to me its screaming scum

smiley and naomi town reading me for no reason whatsoever is totally off

flower is that really you flower?? is that how you play your town game?? nope scum

cinera CWAC trying to appear as doing something?? yup leans scum

marimo and queen same as cinera

rej I don't buy his claim but I won't push for him for now

you can say I m doing one liners but I'll keep it like this for now
I disagree with Flower at least for now. She said something I knew to be true from my role immediately. Unless scum was informed on what type of role most town players got, then I think it's unlikely she is scum, at least for the moment.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So what if people who now think they are Town turn scum? What if the scum team don't know each other yet or will be made of people who are Town now? This is no normal game, so expect the unexpected and don't play as usual. There simply isn't a guarantee that the info will be valuable and of any use.
You don't move forward based on some headcannon and pure speculations.

And, since when you started preferring no Lynch?

You don't move forward based on some headcannon and pure speculations.

And, since when you started preferring no Lynch?
Players knowing they are scum is also just speculation for now.

I prefer no lynch because thinking about it now it's just bad sportsmanship not to let people get their roles. And there is no progress and the risk of confusion if we don't get to see a flip.

N

Noctis

If there is a proper scum team, then I am certain they have "???!" in their role PMs since there have been no actions whatsoever.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I prefer no lynch because thinking about it now it's just bad sportsmanship not to let people get their roles. And there is no progress and the risk of confusion if we don't get to see a flip.
Flower who can pull any tactic under her sleeves is talking about no Lynch because it's bad sportsmanship 😑😑

This is not town flowa I know of.

N

Noctis

Also, someone has stolen the Usopp gift, it's an ability use, but there was no write-up. I don't think Usopp is lying which means we most likely have a player with steal ability.

I have alignament and Natalie said the same.
Idk where you found the idea that alignament will be changed or unknown

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is this a possible game mechanism? I mean I find it hard to believe. My role is ??? but I was told I'm town. I'm sure scum are the same.

Probability of that is much lower than us not knowing more via a lynch.

Just my 2 cents :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.