Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
The only reason I'm assuming she is town for now, is because she was the first person I seen that brought up ???
I thought everyone had ??? in their role PM. Even scums.

Spewed scum. The last 20 times I cought someone indirectly avoiding my questions that person was scum.
For example I asked her if she is assuming or generally interested. She didnt answer my question. If she was generally interested in my case I would had chatted it out with her properly. Seems she avoids any chatting with me.

Also she nitpicked on me when I asked her why she thinks someone would have a strong role when I said everyone will probably get an equally strong role that is specialized.
Everyone who played last weeb game knows that each role is impactful on its own and thus a strong role on its own. It pinged me when I approached her.

Now everything is turned against me because people assume I TMId there. All I wanted is people questioning Flower but I ended up being focussed.
If Flower thinks this is a duell then congrats she won it, she turned it against me out of nowhere for no reason.

I hope after my lynch or sub out people will still go back to this. Also this Usopp guys reactions just seemed bad. It looks like he is looking for credit for flips. He doesnt look like an experienced player but he acts as he would be.

Idk there is much I could say, but thats what I can tell for now. I dont feel like making wall posts anymore, I feel like noone is reading that and thats why I am the only one voting Flower.
If I am mistaken and she is spewed town then I have to be corrected and I apologize, but I doubt its the case.

Also take care of oddoddfruit, he is the biggest rat of mafia history when he is scum. Thats why I dislike playing with him because once he deepwolfed its over.

Will be afk now, cu.
Take care, i will keep this in mind

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
No it's just an assumption. A strong assumption but doesn't mean it would be right, from all the pieces of lack of actions ect. I have been wrong before but this is what the pieces we have lead me to believe put together.
Actually I do find some merit in your assumption but as I said we can't move forward based on assumption.

My take is this map on the basis of which we picked route .

The pink on the right and the green routes are getting clubbed with other routes.

Which means we can have change in faction or alignment or team or whatever this route implies in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.