Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't understand the No Lynch votes? It gives Town no useful information and essentially wastes a day phase?
:choppawhat:
So generally speaking No lynch works in 2 scenarios :
1) Town has no information in the day phase, along with no abilities to generate information. This essentially means that lynching is just a random process at this moment with people who have no proper reads.
How many people do you remember giving reads here? Me, AL, Reborn, Noctis? That's all I can remember. In a 50 player game. Not to mention some haven't even read the thread or posted enough in it.

Not every lynch has to be informative or is informative. In this day phase I can assure you that some people pushing for the lynch option are players whom I haven't seen much contribution from at all.

2) More town controlled kills on the scum is better than getting less controlled kills. The lynch is town's greatest controlled kill. But right now, as I mentioned in my previous post to AL. I can definitely see scum abusing the Lynch option. Meaning the only controlled kill that should be in town's hands is too suspicious to me and doubtful that it really is.

These are the two scenarios that I see currently happening in this thread.

If we are going to lynch someone. We need reads, proper exchanges, people who have at least kept up with the thread to some extent.
This is because we need a player whom everybody is split on. That is the best lynch. If we don't have a player like that, then we look at a discount option that is - Not the best lynch but not a bad lynch either.

Yet, nobody who has campaigned for the lynch option has provided any player that way. And at this point I don't want any last minute additions from players who barely even contributed much.

As a host that is the PMs he kinda has to be at very least neutral. So I can't see him being a great asset to town, given usually lynching a host does bad things to town but they are also usually listed in the player list and not hidden off it.
maybe he will deliver for Town?
Getting rid of a possible town ally is not good.
bad idea,
we need to get rid of real anti town presence.
like uWu for instance.

So generally speaking No lynch works in 2 scenarios :
1) Town has no information in the day phase, along with no abilities to generate information. This essentially means that lynching is just a random process at this moment with people who have no proper reads.
How many people do you remember giving reads here? Me, AL, Reborn, Noctis? That's all I can remember. In a 50 player game. Not to mention some haven't even read the thread or posted enough in it.

Not every lynch has to be informative or is informative. In this day phase I can assure you that some people pushing for the lynch option are players whom I haven't seen much contribution from at all.

2) More town controlled kills on the scum is better than getting less controlled kills. The lynch is town's greatest controlled kill. But right now, as I mentioned in my previous post to AL. I can definitely see scum abusing the Lynch option. Meaning the only controlled kill that should be in town's hands is too suspicious to me and doubtful that it really is.

These are the two scenarios that I see currently happening in this thread.

If we are going to lynch someone. We need reads, proper exchanges, people who have at least kept up with the thread to some extent.
This is because we need a player whom everybody is split on. That is the best lynch. If we don't have a player like that, then we look at a discount option that is - Not the best lynch but not a bad lynch either.

Yet, nobody who has campaigned for the lynch option has provided any player that way. And at this point I don't want any last minute additions from players who barely even contributed much.
I feel like... You could be scum

I was asking if you ever voted one and even more so suggested one before? Did you fight as strongly against them like this. If so it's fine just curious, trying to understand the passionate reaction.
Only over my dead body would I vote for or suggest a no lynch

It’s like working for a month and not getting paid, yuck

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The usefulness of this lynch "Nat volunteered herself"
Eh, her flip would likely indicate her role, give some hints on flavour and if we're fortunate, we might even figure out her alignment.

Furthermore, analysis of the Nat Lynch wagon could be used to generate reads.

A deliberate Lynch can be informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.