Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't like this tbh. Like why get yourself lynched as Town? This is just a bad thing if she's Town.
Most scum wouldn't try to get themselves lynched either, quite the opposite.

I have seen more towns try to get themselves lynched than scum before though, which is extremely bad, and I will never understand but to each there own, maybe sometimes they find the graveyard is better than an overly frustrating game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well if the bullshit reason for not lynching someone is “mew mew the person didn’t see his/her role yet”, then absolutely lynch me for that reason and see what happens when I flip
Are you drunk?

This is absurd.

Why are you over reacting just because town has decided for no Lynch?

What's your thoughts on the lynch scenarios and debate?
If you want my honest thoughts on lynching D0/D1 whatever you want to call the first day.

You do the best benefit for town to lynch every day as it lowers the numbers and helps increase the odds of figuring out who scum is in the long run of a game. You can do the math and probability and it always points to > lynch is towns strongest weapon and should be utilized. Even if you hit town or whatever youre narrowing the suspect list even in massive games.

No Lynch does nothing but makes the odds more in scum favour.

Simple math from a 12 man game with 3 scum (9 town, 3 scum)
No Lynch Day 1.
Day 2 8 Town 3 scum = 27.27% chance
Day 3 6 town 3 scum = 33.33% chance

Lynch Day 1
Day 2 7 Town 3 scum = 30.00% chance
Day 3 5 Town 3 scum = 37.50% chance

So as you can see odds favour always lynched.

Now for the no serious answer! NAT IS CLEARLY EVIL, GET HER!

To keep track of who's playing the game

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s a bullshit reason they decided on a no lynch. It’s better to lynch. Literally anyone.
I don't like no Lynch scenario too.

But you are asking town to do exactly what you were arguing against.

If town doesn't Lynch then it will hurt town right?

but if you are town then asking for a deliberate Lynch on yourself would hurt town as well.

So you aren't doing anything good either.

So stop this madness. You seem annoyed. Take a break and have some shots of whiskey.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It’s a bullshit reason they decided on a no lynch. It’s better to lynch. Literally anyone.
I'm not, nor do I believe anyone else is making people vote no lynch though.

I made my choice for my reasons, and others made theirs for theirs.

I would suggest make a case against someone to lynch and convince others why that lynch is a worthy one. I mean randomly picking someone, is most likely gonna hit on a town since the majority of the game is town. However, if there was a good case why a certain player should be lynched, I wouldn't be against it.

If you want my honest thoughts on lynching D0/D1 whatever you want to call the first day.

You do the best benefit for town to lynch every day as it lowers the numbers and helps increase the odds of figuring out who scum is in the long run of a game. You can do the math and probability and it always points to > lynch is towns strongest weapon and should be utilized. Even if you hit town or whatever youre narrowing the suspect list even in massive games.

No Lynch Day 1.

Lynch Day 1

:blush: I'll send you my phone number

Yas, I love English speakers, preach.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

No Lynch Day 1.

Lynch Day 1

me sees math
me skips

:pepemwai:

You're welcome!

Omg I don’t love you without reason <3 thank you for not supporting insanity
Anything for you! Clearly everyone is insane here.
What kind of advice is this?:gonope:

I am having a day full of getting L's and when someone has such day then you don't go around poking devils because that's like asking for more L's
Poking the devil is half the fun.

I don't like no Lynch scenario too.

But you are asking town to do exactly what you were arguing against.

If town doesn't Lynch then it will hurt town right?

but if you are town then asking for a deliberate Lynch on yourself would hurt town as well.

So you aren't doing anything good either.

So stop this madness. You seem annoyed. Take a break and have some shots of whiskey.
I'm not, nor do I believe anyone else is making people vote no lynch though.

I made my choice for my reasons, and others made theirs for theirs.

I would suggest make a case against someone to lynch and convince others why that lynch is a worthy one. I mean randomly picking someone, is most likely gonna hit on a town since the majority of the game is town. However, if there was a good case why a certain player should be lynched, I wouldn't be against it.
I gotta go now anyways, but I had to stress how stupid this is, at least to town if they care

A mislynch > no lynch, any day, any year, any time of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.