Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If you want my honest thoughts on lynching D0/D1 whatever you want to call the first day.

You do the best benefit for town to lynch every day as it lowers the numbers and helps increase the odds of figuring out who scum is in the long run of a game. You can do the math and probability and it always points to > lynch is towns strongest weapon and should be utilized. Even if you hit town or whatever youre narrowing the suspect list even in massive games.

No Lynch does nothing but makes the odds more in scum favour.

Simple math from a 12 man game with 3 scum (9 town, 3 scum)
No Lynch Day 1.
Day 2 8 Town 3 scum = 27.27% chance
Day 3 6 town 3 scum = 33.33% chance

Lynch Day 1
Day 2 7 Town 3 scum = 30.00% chance
Day 3 5 Town 3 scum = 37.50% chance

So as you can see odds favour always lynched.

Now for the no serious answer! NAT IS CLEARLY EVIL, GET HER!
That's some high level math dude.

All I understood is that Lynch is better than no Lynch.

Can we Lynch you? :optimistic:

If you want my honest thoughts on lynching D0/D1 whatever you want to call the first day.

You do the best benefit for town to lynch every day as it lowers the numbers and helps increase the odds of figuring out who scum is in the long run of a game. You can do the math and probability and it always points to > lynch is towns strongest weapon and should be utilized. Even if you hit town or whatever youre narrowing the suspect list even in massive games.

No Lynch Day 1.

Lynch Day 1

That's not even a good wine..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I feel like... You could be scum
Aww, darling, you should get in line. So many people after my ass :hihihi:

No Lynch Day 1.

Lynch Day 1

Wait a min Krogo! Didn't you wanna die early? Is it okay if we lynch you? :amazing:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Aww, darling, you should get in line. So many people after my ass :hihihi:

Wait a min Krogo! Didn't you wanna die early? Is it okay if we lynch you? :amazing:
You know though, I have played mafia with a lot of players in my time. I always found you to be one of the most difficult ones to read, your style has been almost steady through every game regardless of what your alignment is. So I will be having to watch you closely, I do want to say you lean town(ish) to me so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You know though, I have played mafia with a lot of players in my time. I always found you to be one of the most difficult ones to read, your style has been almost steady through every game regardless of what your alignment is. So I will be having to watch you closely, I do want to say you lean town(ish) to me so far.
This I can only take as a compliment! I don't mind getting lynched now. I have achieved my purpose. I can go in peace!!
No seriously I do take it as a compliment from you xD.

Nevertheless, I noticed lol. You have never confirmed me as town in any game we have played together in all these years. You even went as far as asking scum their read on me once haha. I am happy to see the lean town read on me after all this time.

I am town this game, I will try my best to not let you down. Also just so you know I still have fun playing with you every game even if you suspect me :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.