Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Theres no established hierarchy for the Tobi Roppo we don't know who the strongest is, Also that's just Queens character, I wouldn't use that to scale.
It's an educated guess that X Drake is the strongest of the pack.

What do you mean that's Queen's character? He only ever reacted in combat like that when put up against top tiers, like Linlin when he was scared shitless, Kaido, and Zoro.
This is the same guy that was laughing at Luffy, Luffy's COC and barrier haki.
And again, I am mainly just having fun.

The thing is Zoro has just attacked an Emperor, and this will be the case going forwards. He is already on the same playing field as Supernova Captains.

A subordinate like Zoro making bigger moves than your fav subordinate will ever even get the chance to for the rest of this story
Sanji already did it btw, with Luffy :)
And Luffy alone was weakened by BM
So Sanji+Luffy before Ryou were able to Hold BM :)

It isn't his fault that they are weaker than him and thus portrayed together.
Nice. Get those excuses ready

The thing is Zoro has just attacked an Emperor, and this will be the case going forwards. He is already on the same playing field as Supernova Captains.

A subordinate like Zoro making bigger moves than your fav subordinate will ever even get the chance to for the rest of this story
He cut her flames. He did not "attack" her.
Lets not act like doing something agaist Meme is impressive. At this point all the SHs have feats against her.

Anyway to go back to the topic. @bennbeckman something tells me you've been present here in the thread. Who needs copium the most right now??
That's tough, probably Critical Mindset for going on a Vergo Tangent.

The other Zoro haters have been on and off from what ive seen now.

Wait til more lines come out copium def gonna need some reorders

I've already said that Sanji isn't my fav one btw
My fav one is USSOP, and my second fav one is NAMI xD
And my issuo

U kidding???
Zoro needs to be cool because his fans wouldn't be able to have him on an entire arc suffering :)
But only cool, nothing more.
Even changing the way to be of other characters only because he deserves to be cool.
Zoro is cool because he is cool, and he will keep being cool because thats clearly what Oda wants him to be. Always has been and only an idiot wouldnt have realized it at this point of the story yet.

Sanji suffers an entire arc because he is weak, your fault realy for having poor understanding of the story you are reading and for thinking somehow that Sanji is somewhere near Zoro's power tier.

But if you think Zoro is just a no-personality cool character like you are saying, then no wonder you wank Sanji in the first place, you need to have a particularly terrible understanding of the story and characters to wank him.
:luuh:

OH NVM, arent you the guy that said Zoro is OP's sasuke? LMAO........

Deressrosa Zoro would have clapped Doflamingo. Lice.
Not just Doflamingo.
Dr Zoro would have clapped Admiral Fujitora. When under gravity pressure one sword Zoro already sent him backwards several meters. Plot saved Fuji from Zoro, because at that moment Fuji still had the plot purpose of suggesting Shichibukai disbandment at Reverie.
Had Dressrosa took place after Reverie, bye bye Fujitora.

Nice. Get those excuses ready

He cut her flames. He did not "attack" her.
Lets not act like doing something agaist Meme is impressive. At this point all the SHs have feats against her.
You know deep inside itโ€™s only getting better for Zoro. This is just the start. I canโ€™t wait for your pitiful excuses and downplaying when Zoro cuts Kaido

And given that you said anything against meme isnโ€™t impressive that automatically discounts Sanji โ€œblockingโ€ meme with Luffy. Unless you will be hypocritical about that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.