Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro the God of Thunder

I wish Oda made it canon

But Mihawk and Zoro, as well as Shanks all chose to stay natural on the other hand. That was for the better perhaps. Having a DF power could have psychologically messed with them, by sleeping on their trainings eventually.
Nah, hope Zoro never touch one of these DF's...He is badass precisely because he does grandmaster level feats withoud relying in that kind of shate.

So you are saying Jimbe is going to be fighting someone on the same level as Nami's opponent?
Yes, Ulti fodderized Nami and Usopp together, their getting outside assistance to even stand a chance. Page One was capable of going back and forth with Sanji in a clash and didn't use any named attack or anything. Jimbei's probably the only strawhat that's gonna defeat a Tobi Roppo on his own. (Assuming Sanji fights a commander) if sanji doesn't than him and jambe will be the only ones to defeat tobi roppo by themselves.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Bro Queen has only been attacked by Big Mom and Zoro......... Luffy never attacked Queen with anything
Wrong. Luffy attacked Queen.
And as I said earlier, when witnessing Luffy's COC, he was smirking
And when witnessing Hyou's barrier he was laughing, even though he also saw Luffy use FS and trying to learn how to use ryuo

And Yes that's Queens character, he reacts like that for the smallest of Situations. And its usually whenever caught by surprise. So of course he'd react like that to someone cutting his weapon. Its not hard to get that reaction out of Queen.
I've said combat related situations br0. He wasn't having that reaction with X Drake, wasn't having that reaction with Luffy. Not so hard to understand.

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Yes, Ulti fodderized Nami and Usopp together, their getting outside assistance to even stand a chance. Page One was capable of going back and forth with Sanji in a clash and didn't use any named attack or anything. Jimbei's probably the only strawhat that's gonna defeat a Tobi Roppo on his own.
Perhaps, but I would give a bit more umpf to the former warlord's opponent

Wrong. Luffy attacked Queen.
And as I said earlier, when witnessing Luffy's COC, he was smirking
And when witnessing Hyou's barrier he was laughing, even though he also saw Luffy use FS and trying to learn how to use ryuo

I've said combat related situations br0. He wasn't having that reaction with X Drake, wasn't having that reaction with Luffy. Not so hard to understand.
Zoro caught Queen off guard that's why he reacted like that, anybody that surprises Queen with something can get that reaction out of him. Scaling off of reactions is ridiculous. Especially from a quirky character like Queen.

Come here n no Sanji

we already get match up for
Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbei vs Whowho, Nami n Usopp vs Ulti n Page One..

i hope we get final match up for Sanji, Robin, Brooke n Chopper.
:neesama:
Franky vs Sasaki -> apparently confirmed
Jinbe vs Who's Who -> apparently confirmed
Nami Usopp vs Page One Ulti -> apparently confirmed

No need to make exception for Judge's son vs Black Maria just because he is your favorite character. It's as confirmed as the matches above.

Before someone pulling "but but Judge's son doesn't kick woman" yeah, it's not like Luffy's side will not get single L in the war, nor like Judge's son will not catch L again. Both has happened before (scrubbards / Luffy's side taking L, and Judge's son Ls against everyone he faced except Wadatsumi) and can happen again in the future.

Franky vs Sasaki -> apparently confirmed
Jinbe vs Who's Who -> apparently confirmed
Nami Usopp vs Page One Ulti -> apparently confirmed

No need to make exception for Judge's son vs Black Maria just because he is your favorite character. It's as confirmed as the matches above.

Before someone pulling "but but Judge's son doesn't kick woman" yeah, it's not like Luffy's side will not get single L in the war, nor like Judge's son will not catch L again. Both has happened before (scrubbards / Luffy's side taking L, and Judge's son Ls against everyone he faced except Wadatsumi) and can happen again in the future.

So u believe Sanji vs Black Maria? :nicagesmile:

Perhaps, but I would give a bit more umpf to the former warlord's opponent
If we get more information on the Tobi Roppo , like their bountys or some lore about them than yea. Being a former warlord isn't enough, I don't think its clear where exactly Warlords stand in a Yonko Crew tbh. After Ulti pushed the current Luffy gear 4 with her abilities. I want to see the full extent of these Veteran level characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.