Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro have the Barrier haki(the first step of adv CoA). I don´t know about Kid but it seems like he had a another way to hurt Kaido, so he has only haki.
Luffy has the second step of adv CoA, penetration haki the highest version.

So Kid most like gonna deal damage via hax because he know simple Punch can´t damage Kaido.
I think his devilfruit gonna give him some hax power.
Imagine Killers blades would be like the blades in AoT and when Killer attacks, he lets his blades inside of Kaidos wounds. And when there are open blade injuries, kid is able to move the blades freely inside the injures, gets them deeper and inside of kaidos body.

Kaido complimented Luffy for dodging him though? So Luffy clearly dodged him here with Kaido only managing a small graze.

And this is base Luffy, this isn’t even Snake Man who Kuri is still faster than lol.

Base Luffy =< Kaido << Snake Man =< Kuri in speed.
Kuri use FS to tag Luffy

KAIDO with a straight forward attack and even when Luffy already know what he will do managed to hit him even if barely , Kaido has the best speed feats in the series so far

Zolo fans getting destroyed again, it was obvious as hell that Killer was needed against him

also the main fighters in this fight are obvious, while Zolo is paired with Killer like I predicted

chapter seems good
Destroyed?

Where does it say he needed Killer? It doesn't. It tell us Zoro still hasn't fully mastered his sword so can still grow much stronger. Zoro is still at a weaker state.

Yes, the none captain is paired with the none captain. Law is paired with Luffy and he is clearly not on his level. They are just paired together because they are captains.

:milaugh:This chapter hypes Katakuri

If base luffy with fs can dodge Kaido thunder bagua (was only grased)

Kata can indeed dodge and stall to mid/high diff vs base kaido...also land attacks easily.

Katakuri /snakeman > boundman > g2> base luffy in speed

Keep downplaying FS
One shot bro! Katakuri fought for many hours against luffy. The same luffy kaido one shotted and now touched him again with his FS. Kaido is faster and stronger that's a fact.
Kaido one shots katakuri sorry bro :josad:
It's time for yonkou, not mere commanders...

Mihawk.isnt given
Kaido has never brought up mihawk or clashed him before

Among the living:
Shanks, linlin and One of admirals (since he fought Navy)
That's it
People kaido has clashed.
U can add Dragon just for the sake of it.

The only swordmen Kaido respects are Oden and Shanks
(Roger and Xebec if u count them too as swordmen)
If Oden can hurt Kaido, so can Mihawk.

Both are swordsmen, in the true sense so how can WSS not be able to?

Also if Zoro and Killer even now can do some damage to Kaido in this chapter, of course Mihawk now come on bruh.

The SNs all look good in this chapter. Including Killer. All 5 SNs have the means to hurt Kaido. Like I was saying a few weeks ago Killer has been likely underrated.
Sanji looked good saving Momo, and stil got an L because of how it ended up being.
Not really bad go get some L's the problem is when some Zoro Fans can not recognise that, and just want to downplay Sanji (Who isn't even on this chapter)

B-but Zoro will outshine Luffy :josad:

Confirmation Killer was nerfed, with Zoro portrayed as Killer's rival :josad:
Zoro didnt have his 3rd sword back then and was badly stabed by the fox guy
being Killer's rival isnt a shame since both are WG

I hope Zolo gets another magic sword
he needs multiple copies of them to keep up
At least his weapon doesnt get cracked by an weakling that gets one shotted

Lol looks like i need to open up that Killer fandom
Not gonna lie he looks clean as fuck :goyea:
Still below Drake and Uruoge
What you doing Zoro? Even i didn't expect you to be paired up with Killer :josad:
Bothe are WG and are also paired with the other 10 WG even with a yonko Bb

Status
Not open for further replies.