Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido complimented Luffy for dodging him though? So Luffy clearly dodged him here with Kaido only managing a small graze.

And this is base Luffy, this isn’t even Snake Man who Kuri is still faster than lol.

Base Luffy =< Kaido << Snake Man =< Kuri in speed.
Current Base Luffy is faster/ more responsive than Pre-Udon G4. Luffy's current Snake Man is a lot faster than Katakuri.

I know, i'm just pointing this out for the people who believed Killer was fodder to Zoro. Zoro is still stronger than Killer imo, especially after his Enma training, but he could give him a good fight
Lol I write you after so much time and you dont try to attack me back lol Im dissapointed next time you attack back

Are you reading two piece? Hyogoro already had a whole explanation about haki in Udon lmao. Go re read it
I know about it. But it will be the failure of OP, if Kidd, Law and Killer have Ryo. Because it takes a lot of time to taught any Haki. And NOBODY taught them like Zoro and Luffy. Kidd has not the Haki of Observation(he could not dodge the arrow in 981 chapter).

Cool looking chapter seems like it

Kaidou is shocked to see Luffy's attack can give him damage.

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

Wonder whether this is supposed to distinguish swordsmen Ryou from the one Luffy learned, since Zoro also knows Ryou and he should not really differentiate between his and Luffy´s.

And Kid asking about the Haki, but still wants to go up against Kaidou probably means that he has an alternative way to damage him, good that Oda did not magically give him AdvCoA as well.

Kaidou thinks to himself.

Kaidou: "This brat just completely lost to me a while ago in Kuri.
What in the world happened since then!?
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

Man Kaidou is more thoughtful than his image before this arc indicated.
Plus, holy shit, pretty much underlining Luffy is the MVP, though i feel like Rocks is a bit too much. I can see Roger, WB, and Oden, all three on different levels and aspects, but Rocks? I doubt Luffy has anything in common with him besides D.
Also once again underlining that Zoro might underline that he is the next big thing and power-wise worthy successor of Oden, but Luffy is carrying the will of Oden.

Kaidou attacks Luffy with “Raimei Hakke” again. Luffy reads the future and dodges the attack but Kaidou is so fast that Luffy is partially hit again. Some blood comes out from his head while Kaidou compliments Luffy for being able to dodge the attack this time.

Also good to see that FS is not the answer to everything, and since Kaido´s base attack already cover a relatively big area, a non-Logia like Luffy still has difficulties, albeit he is in base.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Zoro cutting fire has been something very obvious since PH, but Cinera pointed out even foreshadowed before.

Though just steeling it without learning it feels iffy. Anyway, Zoro protecting himself against top tiers (or in this case Luffy) is something we already knew since Dressrosa.

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Law use “Shambles” to pull Luffy to him. Law is angry saying that he intended to save Kinemon to begin with, but Luffy has to go and say it first so now it looks like he's following Luffy's orders.

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.

At least Oda acknowledges that Law is pretty much a subordinate to Luffy in everything but the name.

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

BM used for jokes again, wow so original.

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Pretty much confirming what we have said since it was revealed Killer was Kamazou. Even if you put the mental stuff aside, dude did not have his weapons. At the same time, yep like Zoro said, result would stay the same, but might require serious Zoro.

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.

Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Probably premature to claim this is symbolic, putting Zoro and Killer together and then the three captains, but still curious whether Oda is indicating something.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.

Kaidou: "it would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help.
After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have!
Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

Hype.

Zolo fans getting destroyed again, it was obvious as hell that Killer was needed against him

also the main fighters in this fight are obvious, while Zolo is paired with Killer like I predicted

chapter seems good
What destroyed as hell ? Because killer said oh I didn't use my weapons ? Don't forget he touched zoro because of gyukimaru.
Go cry somewhere else as you did at the beginning of the chapter. Zoro cut prometheus the weapon of Big Mom and guess who gonna face BM with napoleon in fire :kata:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Stop downplaying the scabbards. They're all YC level. Anyways, Kaido made it very clear he wasn't being serious with them.
Okiku isn’t even a full time Samurai, are you serious? She runs a tea shop or whatever and being a samurai is a hobby to her. She’s not even Tashigi level.

And Kaido was screaming in terror at the scabbards repeatedly. He was horrified of them and kept remarking about how much they reminded him of Oden.

Kaido is just trash who relies on brute strength to overpower mid tiers because he has 0 fighting ability whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.