• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think-
Boundman is strength
Tankman is defence
Snakeman is speed

Either G5 or the 4th G4 form like you said will be the all-rounder imo.
Only reason why I think Boundman is already the all rounder (not the best at speed or defense or power) is because it shares moves with other forms.

It doesnt have the defense of Tankman, but it did manage to bounce back Doflamingo's kick. It shares named attacks with Snakeman, but Snakeman has "Jet" additions to its attacks or entirely snake themed moves.

Alot of people think that because of that, there is a "power" form too.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wado did cut kaido so did sandai so did enma
Onigiri is a 3 sword move
So why does he need "to draw Enma's power"?
If he have blades that can cut Kaido, why did he give away Shuusui for a blade which was special BECAUSE it was able to cut Kaido?
You see the problem here, right?
Enma is a "power up" just because. No real reason at all for it to exist. Only to wank Oden even more.
Zoro learned to cut steel because he NEEDED it to beat Mr1 at the time.
He learned Flying slashes because he NEEDED to beat Ohm ranged attacks.
He used Asura because he NEEDED it to beat Kaku.
Since the timeskip, like so many like to say, he never went all out. So why the fuck does he need this out of nowhere power up magical sword? He knows about the black blade already, he temporarily forged them against pika, but he needs to get strong enough to make them permanent.
That was the next logical step for him to grow, possibly during this fight right here with the yonkos.
But NO. in the middle, magical powerful sword that can cut kaido.
And apparently he still needs to unlock the permanent black blade to be able to do serious damage.
Why, WHY this trash development in the middle of the process?

Maybe Luffy did use AdCOA in that G4 attack, but Kaidou just tanked that shit :cr7:
@HA001
I must first see the panel.
As I said,either Kaido defense is now up without beeing surprised by Luffy power or Roc was simple above Kong gun.
Either way I can't imagine Luffy forgetting to use Ryou since in udon he train with G4 to hurt Kaido. My bet is that Kaido defense is now very high and Zoro and co need something who EVEN SURPASS Kong Gun lvl attack.

It means gigantic Haki level, Whitebeard didn’t face equal Haki level to his own in Marineford either because of his own sickness and weakness (couldn't use CoO, stabbed by Squardo, and couldn't use CoC) or Admirals are not being on Yonko's level Haki. Either way marineford clashes were not on Yonko vs Yonko level fights.
You know its a conquers haki battle, showing mastery over their conquers that's what it is, as the vivre card states we dont know if the admirals have CoC, but sengoku did and didn't have a battle, read please not hard https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Haoshoku_Haki
He couldn't use CoO and CoC, but his CoA was still impressive enough, and still the WSM, "stabbed by squardo" he survived magma punches stop just stop

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Both Zoro and Kid can't even comprehend Luffy's level of haki :wellwell:
Eh, Zoro's reaction was completely different. Kidd is the one who was left confused and didn't even know what he saw. Zoro recognised it as the application of haki that Hyou taught Luffy.

Confirmation that Kaido's "Raimei Hakke" attack is extremely fast where even with future sight, Luffy barely dodged it. Thankfully though, Luffy rightfully used future sight this time unlike last time where he was angered.
This suggests Kaido could still have beaten Luffy quite easily even if he was composed.

Sharingan Zoro confirmed
You know it.
:myman:

Lol at Law playing the tsundere as Luffy's subordinate
Perhaps Law may yet stick with the crew Post Wano.

Looks like Zoro didn't completely tamed Enma's power yet, but will gradually release more of Enma's power during the fight :zorothink:
Yeah, Zoro is going to become stronger during the fight. As Zoro's strength matures during this battle, Kaido will recognise him as a "monster samurai" of the calibre of Oden.

Lol now i understand @Lance_Dragonite 's picture, probably looks this way

Nah, that is a crop of Risita on the fictional antihero Punisher. Killer's weapons are also called "Punisher".

Status
Not open for further replies.