Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no anger at all. Just loving the hypocrisy and the fact you guys can't admit that you were wrong about Zoro. I'm soaking it up...
I already admitted being wrong about Zoro, Kaido is an absolute beast, no denying that. We haven't seen Zoro use Asura, but at this moment I concede that his Oni Giri did not have the effect Oden's attack had.

Also admitted to being wrong about Killer. I dont mind admitting to being wrong.

No anger from you, just made up headcanon.

OMGGGGGGG ALL OF THIS IN THE SAME CHAPTER :

Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki"
Zoro puts on his bandana
Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri”
Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them

"I still need to release more of my COA into Enma"

I would never have believed that it was possible, I thought it was a fanfiction at the beginning but no !! It's THE FUCKING CHAPTER

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Isn't "Onigiri" a named attack from Zoro?
Why do I see people calling it a "basic attack"?
Dude used a named attack, with bandana on, and did close to nothing. A little bruise of a paper cut. Together with the attack of someone else.
Now this "its just a basic attack" thing? Lolwut? Where's the "ability to cut everything" people have been boasting that it was "ryou" already?
Literally couldnt do serious damage to Kaido. Literally have to steal other person's technique to cut fire.
Isnt "EVERYTHING" supposed to actually mean ">>>EVERY<<<thing"?
Or are you people gonna accept he never had ryou, and Oda just used a lot of retcon for CoA?
It's not like the character is less cooler. He IS on the roof, fighting yonkos. alone or not. That IS cool. But he is NOT the GODLIKE character some of you insist that he is. It's just that.

Kaido wounds are like Shank's. they might get hit a lot, but the only wounds that matter to Kaido, are the ones made by Oden, like the only wound that matters to shanks, its the one made by Blackbeard.
Kaido called Inu and Neko sulong forms strong as he did with Zoro and Killer.
Question, what happened to the first two again?
So you people need to chill and wait for the development of the fight until its conclusion. We have a few chapters to go, still. Maybe by the end of April we might have the answers we need. lol

- Kid stans it seems your headcanon of mentally retarded didn't end well so killer was fighting with his full power using those weapons :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: .

- Killer having those sickles won't help him lmao or are u going to suggest that mini motosickles produce more power than Killer full strength that couldn't take his scythe back :suresure: .

- Killer couldn't react to onigiri either way he got clapped even if he has 6 weapons you need to have a reaction speed to stop Zoro attack then we can talk about that example of that kaku who could react and block it but he was afraid of shishi sonson that is far faster than onigiri . :kata:

- So kid doesn't have Ryu and they clown @ImmaIvanoM and @HA001 for that .:okay:

- oh so Zoro = Killer because they attacked together Rengoku onigiri = claw something :milaugh: let's see Luffy = Law because they attacked together Kong gun = takt opps :endthis: Doffy laughed at takt while he got sent flying to the bottom by Kong gun :milaugh: or Sanji and luffy attacking big mom oh Gear 3th = Cross strike ohhh Gear 3th could make Dragon form kaido having a white eye and he went to the ground cross strike can do that or should i say his DJ attack that coudn't even push Doffy :choppawhat: :okay:

- so Zoro still not used to enma that's expected for me tbh because that parallels what happened in Thriller Bark when he obtained shusui he fought oars while trying to master a blade :endthis:

- so they attacked Kaido and didn't do shit and Kid injuring kaido :okay: :okay:

WB's weapon is a bisento. It was called a bisento numerous times by both official translators(Stephen and the guy before him) and is designed like one. Naginatas are different. Swords is a generalization based on the kanji and spears are not literal swords.
Zoro and Hiyori called Kamazo’s scythe a sword when Zoro picked it up, and a bisento is a lot closer to a sword than a scythe. Idk what’s going on in Oda’s head

Status
Not open for further replies.