Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You want to take into account the external situations, oh boy you don't want to enter this game with the fight with Kaido, the SMILE, the explanation Kidd gave in Udon etc..
Let's stop this here, i feel like i'm talking to a wall

Pics when btw?
external situations that didn't play a part hence why killer didn't even bother to mention them to zoro in chapter 1001 but don't let that stop your staning

Guys .... those 5 are not really paralleled with Luffy (in Kaido's eyes)
Kaido don't even know Luffy personality good enough yet
to him Luffy is just a brat

Whitebeard being paralleled with Luffy?! really?
Kaido is not aware of Shanks and Luffy parallel
Luffy being paralleled with XEBEC? REALLY?
Maybe those are the Characters who managed to harm Kaido & threaten him
Xebec managed to make those strong pirates team-up & it's said that they fight among each other a lot so not only Kaido fought WB but this could imply that Xebec defeated all Rocks Members to convince them to team-up under his command.
They fought Roger in God Valley & he fought Oden 20 years ago
Maybe he faced Shanks recently too

So that's why he remembered all of those after Luffy hit him, maybe they are the Characters who almost defeated him & those he respects the most

Zoro has been in Wano for way longer than Sanji, and yet in mere days Sanji managed to make a name for himself so that the whole Capital recognizes both him and Zoro in the same breath.

Sanji made such impact that a request was sent to one of the All Stars, and the Flying Six were mobilized to deal with him. Then he was known as the rebel who stood up to the Flying Six and could not be captured, forcing X Drake and Hawkins to make a sweep through the whole Capital in attempt to find him, and when they did they once again failed to capture him.

I'd say in terms of making big names take note of him and make a move to attempt to deal with him, Sanji actually did better than Zoro in Wano :kayneshrug:
That was the only thing Sanji did, and no that did not have an impact on Wano as Sanji became Soba Mask and Drake still associate Sanji as to being a Vinsmoke

To answer the Zoro portion, Zoro was supposed to be on DL in wano and failed at that and became National Wanted as a serious criminal. That's why they called Sangoro the Rebel and Zoro the Majistrate murderer

So you are saying that alone did more than Zoro during the first 2 acts of Wano Arc? if that is the case your headcanon knows no bounds

In just one chapter Oda took back Zoro's only W in Wano.:josad:

So lets recap:

- Zoro got injured and ran away from Hawkins

- Can only beat Killer when hes nerfed. If Killer had his weapons, Zoro wouldve lost. And theyre equal when Zoro has Enma

- Sneak attacked Apoo and failed to take him out.

zoLo:steef::steef::steef:
Call you Trolloooooooooooooooooooo :steef::steef::steef:

Oh joy... Kaido went back to Dragon form.

Okay, this is clearly the scabbards 2.0

In which the roof boys show off their stuff and counter Kaido’s attacks/hurt him
Then he goes back to human/Hybrid and bodies them, endings act 3.

That’s my prediction anyways.

Because so far, ain’t not tension here.
I would like Kaido to use his hybrid form and not human form

That would be boring if Oda does the same shit again

Maybe those are the Characters who managed to harm Kaido & threaten him
Xebec managed to make those strong pirates team-up & it's said that they fight among each other a lot so not only Kaido fought WB but this could imply that Xebec defeated all Rocks Members to convince them to team-up under his command.
They fought Roger in God Valley & he fought Oden 20 years ago
Maybe he faced Shanks recently too

So that's why he remembered all of those after Luffy hit him, maybe they are the Characters who almost defeated him & those he respects the most
this make more sense

There more than just that, Both Zoro and Oden are swordmen and connected to Wano
Both Are strong enough to have their own crew but decided to follow another captain
Zoro inherited his sword
There is more that i forgot but you get the point, Its not as clear to either way, But because of the Wano backstory i thought Oden and Zoro are parallels. But like i said it doesnt matter what i think its all what Oda thinks, Unless hes going to pull something like Both luffy and Zoro share the parallels with Oden, Its will be what Oda wants which is as of now Luffy and Oden are parallels
Zoro being a wano swordman ties him to Ryuuma as his village is Shimotsuki village and Zoro looks like that Shimotsuki guy who owned the fox.
Oden did have his own retainers/crew, that is a Luffy parallel, Zoro has no subordinates.
Oden wanted to be free.
Yes Zoro does have some similarities, but Luffy is the one the story has primed to inherit Oden's will to protect Wano, this is One Piece not Zoro Piece, Luffy is taking down Kaido.

Thinking about people is PTSD now? You people love to throw that word Willy nilly but you know nothing about what it actually means. I’ve got someone with PTSD in my family, be more respectful of the use of a word like that smfh.
My neighbor's best friend suffers from tension headaches so you should wash your mouth.

What happens if you find out that Zoro was right about Kaido's fake WSC hype on top of Mihawk being indeed quite stronger than Shanks, enough to high diff him? He labeled Shanks as not much of a match.

Make Shanks >~ Kaido in that the latter refused to keep being on his way to take out Whitebeard and the equation is correct. Of course we don't know if Kaido refused because he deemed Shanks as too intimidating to overcome. Several scenarios are still feasible.

I'm not giving it for ascertained if that's what you mean.
What do you mean Zoro was right about Kaidos fake hype? When did he ever state that his hype was fake ? In the Japanese raws he said the one known as the strongest, in the French on same deal. He still says that even tho he trained and fought with Mihawk.

Also Killer called him the strongest Pirate, Kidd too. The title of the chapter in which he was called that was Island of the strongest.

Mihawk is not much stronger Shanks, litteraly nothing in the story says that, he is stronger sure but not by much imo.

And finally you are using an out of context thing to justify Shanks> Kaido.

Killed and Kidd went into a confrontation with the RHP and still called Kaido the strongest.

Deal with it.

I suggest you accept it for now until we get more info mate, not unless you wanna look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.