Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to take away from this chapter is that Zoro and Killer, who would get thrown off the roof and go fight King and Jack for some reason( accroding to some people :memehm:), are almost certainly staying on the roof till the end of the fight. :sanmoji:
I don't think that they'll be out right now... First the'll have to loose, and then against Jack, and at the end the final Slash to Kaido...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Didn't look like that in the anime to me, and the manga omits the clash, but we can see that Killers arms/body are in a different position when he got slashed indicating he did make a move, the fact that his scythe was sliced lends evidence that this was an overpower rather than a blitz.
In any case being disarmed and distracted on the back foot makes you vulnerable, hesitant and more prone to a blitz.
Wtf you on about. They both show it the same. Killer goes in for an attack too and gets speed blitz

no l is bigger than not even being in the roof in the first place.
Don't hate on a club you're not allowed to enter.
It doesn't matter, being as a subordinate there filling for a bit the chapters it's not a W.
And much less since scabbards already managed to hurt Kaido, all of them. From that point what Zoro would do won't be impressive (unless he reopens the scar, but now he has a partner for that, so it won't be a W above Sanji neither).
Sry.
Ofc you can keep dreaming and thinking that being there is a W xDDDD.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Y'all know I try to be objective and reasonable unless its a Lanji fan or regarding Lanji. But Zoro vs Killer was a Low Diff-Mid Diff at best.

Zoro Nerfs
  • Half blind, one eyed guy
  • Protecting 2 ppl
  • Fending Off 2 unrelated People
  • Stomach Ache/Poisoning
  • Hunger
  • Missing his strongest meitou, Black Blade Shusui
Killer Nerfs
  • Tortured from Orochi (assumed, but I'll give the benefit of doubt)
  • Mental Instability from Smile/Laughing
  • Not using his weapons (Big Nerf)
Zoro had still beaten him in 0.1 Seconds. literally 1 panel.

If Zoro was at full HP, with 3 swords, this time Enma/Shusui, without fighting/protecting 2 ppl; and Killer had his weapon + no smile, it would have still been a Wash/Low Dif.

It wouldn't have ended in 0.1 second tho. Maybe ten minutes

Y'all know I try to be objective and reasonable unless its a Lanji fan or regarding Lanji. But Zoro vs Killer was a Low Diff and Mid Diff at best.

Zoro Nerfs
  • Half blind, one eyed guy
  • Protecting 2 ppl
  • Fending Off 2 unrelated People
  • Stomach Ache/Poisoning
  • Hunger
  • Missing his strongest meitou, Black Blade Shusui
Killer Nerfs
  • Tortured from Orochi (assumed, but I'll give the benefit of doubt)
  • Mental Instability from Smile/Laughing
  • Not using his weapons (Big Nerf)
Zoro had still beaten him in 0.1 Seconds. literally 1 panel.

If Zoro was at full HP, with 3 swords, this time Enma/Shusui, without fighting/protecting 2 ppl; and Killer had his weapon + no smile, it would have still been a Wash/Low Dif.

It wouldn't have ended in 0.1 second tho. Maybe ten minutes
Copium here pls.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It doesn't matter, being as a subordinate there filling for a bit the chapters it's not a W.
And much less since scabbards already managed to hurt Kaido, all of them. From that point what Zoro would do won't be impressive (unless he reopens the scar, but now he has a partner for that, so it won't be a W above Sanji neither).
Sry.
Ofc you can keep dreaming and thinking that being there is a W xDDDD.
Oh yes it's such a massive W that you are trying to downplay it beforehand.
Because you know that what zoro is gonna do this arc is something Sanji won't ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.