Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I wouldn't be surprised if the Routes was just a lottery system designed to hand out hand roles based on your alignment and what color you chose.
Yea I think that is what most of thought yesterday too.

I was actually hoping I was right and my wincon could turn to anit-town but it didn't happen :josad: Also if any scum people could pick people for their team, shame on you for not picking me. We could of been beautiful together :josad: (Then I would have had to work so hard)

Which by the way I can say with 100% certainty that an alignment changing role is in the game.

That was the wrong total from a previous vote count, couldn't edit with the thread closed.

As per the note in the VCs, vote count do not necessarily reflect the vote values. So a total should always match what I write above, unless I make a mistake counting.
Aha, so the no lynch was 9 and Rej was 8 after all?

So this is interesting, seems like we can have neighboor chats during the night.

This is about the Eiffel tower, in which we are today. So i assume something important may happen at 6 pm? But is it our time or?
@Dragomir

So some people you cannot kill ? Then how do you capture them?

So this is interesting, we can have a council of 8 trusted townies that will decide who to Lynch during the night.

I suggest we vote up only people who are confirmed town down the line.

@Natalija there we go sis.

I probably missed something or omitted stuff but this is what seemed important to me.
Ahhhh, thank you! You're a doll!

The Elders thing is really cool, but we'll probably have some scum snakes infiltrated there :sadgrin:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Are we sure that the roles being mentioned confirms that the player is in the game?

Is this how weeb games usually work?
There is write up manipulation in the game. Which is almost in every write up something is manipulated from my experience with previous games.

That game Odd was talking about last phase, he was writing me as Mewtwo scum (who wasn't in the game) when I was a different character town role.

there was something I saw when checking the sign up thread for this game once again
drago had submitted mickey mouse and genie from aladdin as characters (saw it in a tag spoiler), but he got replaced by another player
and we discovered he was a player in the gamer in d0

now check the archipelago's map, disney land is in the game
that means mickey mouse is in the game...
This still seems a bit farfetched,

MM can be in the game or not. Though im unsure if he is even mafia, perhaps an indie.

This game is all about finding people with bounties and Lynching them, or somehow capturing them alive.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There is write up manipulation in the game. Which is almost in every write up something is manipulated from my experience with previous games.

That game Odd was talking about last phase, he was writing me as Mewtwo scum (who wasn't in the game) when I was a different character town role.
I remember xd what a funny thing back then

Status
Not open for further replies.