Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Freedom! Now

@Rej so you took time to make up a role and claim because you were upset? I don't know anyone who would do that tbh. I'm sorry it's nothing personal but I'm having high doubts of yours. I didn't want to go after you the other day because I knew you were having a bad day and I don't want to kick anyone when they are down. However, when I realized you actually claimed a full role it really sets a very bad tone. Did you correct that you didn't have a role last phase?

As for the @Flower thing I keep seeing mentioned, I am willing to wait to see if I actually get something from her. There are a couple of things I don't like about how she approached it. 1.) she seemed like she was going to accuse me of something if I didn't get it 2.) She actually had a D0 ability when she just had got her role 3.) How she went to their was a delay on when I should get it after I firmed up on my stance. So hopefully I get something from it.

Now onto the @Robin thing. I checked with the hosts on some things to make sure. My fear with this claim is that they might be some sort of cult like role. I do however, do not like going after neutrals, or town friendly neutrals. So after checking with the hosts if everyone agrees with this, I think she should visit me. If she is telling the truth her ability will go through on me and all good. Now if they are a converting role, nothing bad will happen to me, my alignment will not change, I will still be town and I would be able to out them. So if you agree to this Robin let me know. It is the only way I can be certain you aren't lying, like I said I prefer to leave neutrals alone but I don't want to ignore someone who might be dangerous. You know I'm not lying because if I was actual scum, and you are telling the truth your ability would fail, but if you are telling the truth it will go through just fine.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Tris you improving, or someone feeding you this point in secret chat:catsure:

Has something like this happened on WG in any of the games?
:catblush:

Improving I guess. I'm not planning on getting an L this game lmao.

Honestly, I'm not sure. There was one game where a role was revealed like this but that was the host's role iirc.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Are you talking about the gift thing to Zem? Yeah the progression of her claim being like "did you receive it?" to "actually, it's coming in the upcoming phase" is weirdly inconsistent.

I mean I see it more as a mistake, but I'd rather see more of her. Actually, prob gonna iso rn.
Yes for example, it is shady.

Are you talking about the gift thing to Zem? Yeah the progression of her claim being like "did you receive it?" to "actually, it's coming in the upcoming phase" is weirdly inconsistent.

I mean I see it more as a mistake, but I'd rather see more of her. Actually, prob gonna iso rn.
Tbh it was literally sounding Scum Flowa to me when she did that.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The Servant's Life] has been activated.

[Retrieval] has been activated. There is a contract available with the hosts, someone would like to retain your services.

Gawr Gura activated [Debut Stream]

Eiffel Tower activated [Visitors]

@Fujishiro has been revealed as [Mr. Vergo], and asks his fellow Weebs to refer to him as such.

@Typo has joined the game.

Read me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I mean, there was nothing else than that interaction after ISO @Rej but tbh idk if I see a matching ability... Servant's life or Retrieval? They don't really sound friendly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know how I feel about you not accusing me every 30 minutes :kriwhat:
im outright not seeing any value to ur posts and this is the 2nd day, altho essentially day 1
not sure when u r gna start pumping some numbers

all ik is u and flower cannot be on same team after that interaction. and with the way ur playing ur trying to victimize urself and buddy with every player u can. classic indie play tbh

if ur from another scum team u wud atleast try a bit harder to eliminate the enmy team, but u see like u dont wanna make enemies with anybody. u r just there.

continue doing this day 2 onward and u will be targeted by the usopp police along with alibaba and midnight

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Freedom! Now

@Rej so you took time to make up a role and claim because you were upset? I don't know anyone who would do that tbh. I'm sorry it's nothing personal but I'm having high doubts of yours. I didn't want to go after you the other day because I knew you were having a bad day and I don't want to kick anyone when they are down. However, when I realized you actually claimed a full role it really sets a very bad tone. Did you correct that you didn't have a role last phase?
I haven't made a concrete post about correcting that statement because I thought it is pretty self-explaining.
I never really intended to slide another route, I was just game throwing there cuz of madness and insanity so I took the most absurdest stuff and mixed it up together. If you read what I claimed you will figure out that it makes no sense. XD

I was keenly aware that when I explained my abilities, I would be accused of being some sort of cultist. I figured that the longer I waited to explain myself, the worse those accusations would be. It was my hope that by being forthcoming, I could begin a close and prosperous relationship with your charming little village. The only thing I could gain from being secretive about my abilities is a longer life, yet if I had been so secretive, then that likely would have ensured my eventual demise all the same. I figure this is the best way for me to live for as long as possible, and to help toward both our wincons as well.
All you do is turn players into magical girls and what happens exactly to them? I honestly don't know if a player who gets recruited into a cult gets investigated as guilty or if they get investigated as innocent. Only way I could think of that you could be confirmed harmless indie is if we have someone with a cop ability investigate the player you turn into a magical girl so that way we can check if the player you turn into a magical girl will come up as innocent or come up as guilty.

The fact that Robin came out on her own isnt enough to make me believe her but adding to the fact that she accused Kvothe tells me thats a huge risk to play so early in the game.
The way how Robin came out like that accusing Kvothe, I have seen a cult leader do that before and this is the reason on why I am paranoid of Robin.

Zemmi

GodMommie
im outright not seeing any value to ur posts and this is the 2nd day, altho essentially day 1
not sure when u r gna start pumping some numbers

all ik is u and flower cannot be on same team after that interaction. and with the way ur playing ur trying to victimize urself and buddy with every player u can. classic indie play tbh

if ur from another scum team u wud atleast try a bit harder to eliminate the enmy team, but u see like u dont wanna make enemies with anybody. u r just there.

continue doing this day 2 onward and u will be targeted by the usopp police along with alibaba and midnight
When did I try to victimize myself lol

and why do you find no value in my posts?

and what do you mean another scum team? Does that mean you are on a scum team?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah I mean, there was nothing else than that interaction after ISO @Rej but tbh idk if I see a matching ability... Servant's life or Retrieval? They don't really sound friendly.
Yeah retrieval seems to be some ability you can interact with, I don't know if one can give it a shot.
Else it doesn't sound like something would add up with the Vergo reveal.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmm I don't mind going after Beta for a lynch. I see no value in his post, insane mechanic and theory talk and nothing else.

I also don't like how Luthon is playing. Haven't seen much contribution from him either.

Vote lynch Luthon

Zemmi

GodMommie
All you do is turn players into magical girls and what happens exactly to them? I honestly don't know if a player who gets recruited into a cult gets investigated as guilty or if they get investigated as innocent. Only way I could think of that you could be confirmed harmless indie is if we have someone with a cop ability investigate the player you turn into a magical girl so that way we can check if the player you turn into a magical girl will come up as innocent or come up as guilty.

The way how Robin came out like that accusing Kvothe, I have seen a cult leader do that before and this is the reason on why I am paranoid of Robin.
That's why I said they should visit me, I am town, it also happens I can't be converted (forever town ;-; ) So if the are actually a cult like role I could out them. If they are telling the truth, their ability would work perfectly fine on me.

You also mentioned this last day phase, you checked who else did that,
Mel n Flowa. These two or were there also others?

I also planned to read that but latest chapter was good, got engaged in PL discussions instead. 🤦‍♂️
Aye, so much stuff got debunked last chap.

Anyhow here are the votes from last DP

I didnt ISO em yet.

The group in black is imo sus

Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor > Alibaba > Dragomir > *
Flower – Rej > No Lynch > Midnight Delight
Lindltaylor – Al Sama > Dragomir > No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > Al Sama > Dragomir > Tobi
Lanji – Al Sama > Michelle > *

Tris No Lynch (Think she is sus for explaining the problem @Reborn had with me and writting me off fast)

Natalija – Midnight Delight

Uwu – Usopp
Melontonin – Usopp > Al Sama > Rej > No Lynch > Noctis > Midnight Delight (This is town shit if i've ever seen it, so much flip flopping)

SinofGreed – Michelle (Either he or Michell OMGsussed the other, to look at )
Queen – Queen > * - Voted herself, wtf.
Yumikiko – No Lynch
Michelle – Flower > Noctis > Melontonin > SinofGreed
Midnight Delight – No Lynch
Ryu Kishi – No Lynch

Here we go, the people that stood out.

@Yo Tan Wa

Zemmi

GodMommie
Hmm I don't mind going after Beta for a lynch. I see no value in his post, insane mechanic and theory talk and nothing else.

I also don't like how Luthon is playing. Haven't seen much contribution from him either.

Vote lynch Luthon
You said you wouldn't mind voting for Beta but then voted Luthon?

I also wouldn't mind voting Beta. This time it has nothing personal either. This is so not how he plays town, I think this is certainly a scum Beta.

Well tbh it was an impulse thing. I thought I could get the ball rolling after Al said no one's gonna vote midnight lmao
I see bb, i still think that not voting for a sure Lynch is a bad idea no matter what.

Can you explain why you were trying to get the ball rolling on Mid instead of Rej who was already with 9 votes?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am town, not a miller or anything so if anyone scanned me and say they got scum, they're lying.
welp idk what to say now
deal with this urselves ningens
one of u is lying thats all we know

No mate, my wincon is to eliminate all threats to thown. But the name of the game is hunting people and Lynching them to get their bounties. Its not a wincon in itself but thats how the game is going to play.

We all have a bounty fam, i posted one or two pages ago about it.

We all have a bounty, and as your said it will increase through the game. Through people lynching other people and or capturing them(notice the alive only), and the person starting the train on someone gets more money.
whats my bounty then?

Status
Not open for further replies.