Status
Not open for further replies.
it indeed is possible, now that you say it for sure is not an ability that has been used, and it seems it was either added as a secret mechanic or maybe from another source
The Mr Vergo thing is from my abilities as i pointed out.

The reveal was just that, I guess im supposed to be the cop in town or something. Given that this game has bounties.

Its flavor if i would have to guess for my char to just be revealed, goes along with the meme too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You said you wouldn't mind voting for Beta but then voted Luthon?

I also wouldn't mind voting Beta. This time it has nothing personal either. This is so not how he plays town, I think this is certainly a scum Beta.
Yes I don't mind either of them. The vote on Luthon was more pressure since I haven't seen much from him.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I see bb, i still think that not voting for a sure Lynch is a bad idea no matter what.

Can you explain why you were trying to get the ball rolling on Mid instead of Rej who was already with 9 votes?
Cause I felt he was frustrated and I didn't really understand why people were coming after him. I did vote for him initially though. There's still some to determine.

I was busy D0, Frigo *cough* Mr Vergo.
They both end the same! Remember this :catblush:

Busy sleeping i bet, smfh how lazy can you get.
welp idk what to say now
deal with this urselves ningens
one of u is lying thats all we know

whats my bounty then?
Bro idk lol.
You got it in your head that im a bounty hunter, im not. Did you even read what i sent?
People have bounties assigned to them and then they increase through events or Lynches, and im guessing kills.

That's why I said they should visit me, I am town, it also happens I can't be converted (forever town ;-; ) So if the are actually a cult like role I could out them. If they are telling the truth, their ability would work perfectly fine on me.
Thanks for quoting me this. I just noticed you ninja'd me and I didn't see your post above mine and I had to load the page to see everything.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't understand the change in view on Rej tbh. I still town read him. His play from yesterday was too genuine to be forced. Also he's maintained his reads and has gone after flower again. Which is consistent with his Meta according to me, cause he seems to tunnel when he thinks he's got something.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think @Fujishiro is town by his thread play but we can't trust write ups and that is not something that should be used to confirm him in anyways at all. Scum will have the ability to put whatever they want in write ups. So the fact it showed up like that is what makes me put some doubt on him that he is town.

Cause I felt he was frustrated and I didn't really understand why people were coming after him. I did vote for him initially though. There's still some to determine.
Fair :catblush:
I think @Fujishiro is town by his thread play but we can't trust write ups and that is not something that should be used to confirm him in anyways at all. Scum will have the ability to put whatever they want in write ups. So the fact it showed up like that is what makes me put some doubt on him that he is town.
If there was the ability to make fake writeups it would be told in the game rules, there was none.

Therefore i am Vergo, now if im town or not. That's for y'all to decide, but i am.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't understand the change in view on Rej tbh. I still town read him. His play from yesterday was too genuine to be forced. Also he's maintained his reads and has gone after flower again. Which is consistent with his Meta according to me, cause he seems to tunnel when he thinks he's got something.
My doubt on him is he claimed a role, but then said he lied about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.