Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
But like they would only do that if they know for sure the other side is scum too right? For that town cred.

Either way that would mean @Kvothe Kingkiller would be scum too in that scenario.
Indeed that would mean that. That is why I would like to confirm what Robin is saying is the truth first, There is also the question did Kvothe scum and that is why it didn't work, were they rb and there could be a few other scenarios I don't want to confuse my head with, like bus driver abilities ect ect.

Why would a cult leader come out accusing another person tho? I'd like to know why that happened before.
What happened was the target the cult leader attempted to recruit did not get recruited and then the cult leader faked claimed an invest saying they got a guilty. I also don't know why the cult leader did that and I think they did that for the town cred and wanted to get town read.

What happened was the target the cult leader attempted to recruit did not get recruited and then the cult leader faked claimed an invest saying they got a guilty. I also don't know why the cult leader did that and I think they did that for the town cred and wanted to get town read.
But there is a high chance the target he's accusing would flip town and thus screw him over, that doesn't sound like a sound strategy to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Informer PM lol

Brah i doubt we have multiple mafias, thought it would be funny. I never played a Weeb game before, was there multiple mafias there? Cause only Aries games had these multiple mafia alignements lmfao.

Tho yes one could be indie scum and the other scum or another indie scum, remains to be seen.

So your push on Rej is off for now?

How about the people that voted on random people by the end of the day that had 0 chance of getting Lynched?

Like Mel, or would you look at that.. Flower.

Al is usually ultra agressive when town.

Lindt i never played with, looking forward to see his meta.
rip im not informer yet, save me an usopp spot if any is open later xd

> not rej pushing now
> ppl that didn't vote rej doesnt mean they r scum tbh, unless u think rej is scum. in fact i think u right and ppl that wanted rej to survive had tmi and knew that he might be town so they ddint want that to happen. by that im looking mostly at flower, rej's prime suspect.

When did I try to victimize myself lol

and why do you find no value in my posts?

and what do you mean another scum team? Does that mean you are on a scum team?
> every post u make with this emote :josad: and probably this too if my memory serve me ryt lol :pepemy:

> they dont bring me any discussion lol. i see them and just scroll by. like u sometimes ask questions and answer them urself lol

> a scum team other than flower's, cuz im like 90% sure at this point she is scum. thought that was obvious enough looking at the sentence i said above it lol

Aye, so much stuff got debunked last chap.

Anyhow here are the votes from last DP

I didnt ISO em yet.

The group in black is imo sus

Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor > Alibaba > Dragomir > *
Flower – Rej > No Lynch > Midnight Delight
Lindltaylor – Al Sama > Dragomir > No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > Al Sama > Dragomir > Tobi
Lanji – Al Sama > Michelle > *

Tris No Lynch (Think she is sus for explaining the problem @Reborn had with me and writting me off fast)

Natalija – Midnight Delight

Uwu – Usopp
Melontonin – Usopp > Al Sama > Rej > No Lynch > Noctis > Midnight Delight (This is town shit if i've ever seen it, so much flip flopping)

SinofGreed – Michelle (Either he or Michell OMGsussed the other, to look at )
Queen – Queen > * - Voted herself, wtf.
Yumikiko – No Lynch
Michelle – Flower > Noctis > Melontonin > SinofGreed
Midnight Delight – No Lynch
Ryu Kishi – No Lynch

Here we go, the people that stood out.

@Yo Tan Wa
So now we know where to start with

Lindltaylor posts were good but i didn't like how he voted no Lynch despite having reads and suspects. Same for AL Sama.

@Natalija i think you were against No Lynch right? Why you were chasing Midnight when he wasn't likely to get lynched at all and not Rej? How you read Rej right now and did you give your reads so far?

@Flower your n Rej thing was big D0 why you went with Midnight? You town read Rej now?

I don't remember anything from others.:zosleepy:
Freedom! Now

@Rej so you took time to make up a role and claim because you were upset? I don't know anyone who would do that tbh. I'm sorry it's nothing personal but I'm having high doubts of yours. I didn't want to go after you the other day because I knew you were having a bad day and I don't want to kick anyone when they are down. However, when I realized you actually claimed a full role it really sets a very bad tone. Did you correct that you didn't have a role last phase?

As for the @Flower thing I keep seeing mentioned, I am willing to wait to see if I actually get something from her. There are a couple of things I don't like about how she approached it. 1.) she seemed like she was going to accuse me of something if I didn't get it 2.) She actually had a D0 ability when she just had got her role 3.) How she went to their was a delay on when I should get it after I firmed up on my stance. So hopefully I get something from it.

Now onto the @Robin thing. I checked with the hosts on some things to make sure. My fear with this claim is that they might be some sort of cult like role. I do however, do not like going after neutrals, or town friendly neutrals. So after checking with the hosts if everyone agrees with this, I think she should visit me. If she is telling the truth her ability will go through on me and all good. Now if they are a converting role, nothing bad will happen to me, my alignment will not change, I will still be town and I would be able to out them. So if you agree to this Robin let me know. It is the only way I can be certain you aren't lying, like I said I prefer to leave neutrals alone but I don't want to ignore someone who might be dangerous. You know I'm not lying because if I was actual scum, and you are telling the truth your ability would fail, but if you are telling the truth it will go through just fine.
Did Rej claim already?

Now if they are a converting role, nothing bad will happen to me, my alignment will not change, I will still be town
I believe it. You were baiting to fail conversion before asking to be converted.
@Robin i second Zem method.

Hopefully I am not underestimating Zem.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My doubt on him is he claimed a role, but then said he lied about it.
But didn't he say that he did that because he was undergoing PTSD or something? I'm soft on people, but I think I know when I see a genuine reaction. He might have really been doing that purely on feelings and not out of malice or deception like scum.

Zemmi

GodMommie
rip im not informer yet, save me an usopp spot if any is open later xd

> not rej pushing now
> ppl that didn't vote rej doesnt mean they r scum tbh, unless u think rej is scum. in fact i think u right and ppl that wanted rej to survive had tmi and knew that he might be town so they ddint want that to happen. by that im looking mostly at flower, rej's prime suspect.

> every post u make with this emote :josad: and probably this too if my memory serve me ryt lol :pepemy:

> they dont bring me any discussion lol. i see them and just scroll by. like u sometimes ask questions and answer them urself lol

> a scum team other than flower's, cuz im like 90% sure at this point she is scum. thought that was obvious enough looking at the sentence i said above it lol
HAHA you are judging me because I really like that emote lol

See this seems like some kind of 3rd party stuff here

but let me help you out (even though I'm not saying it)

Im legit town.
I think we should Go for Flower over Beta, while i agree that Beta isnt town, i think Flower is the more dangerous player and she feels extremely off to me this game with the way she's playing.

I'd rather not wait another day to see if she may or not confirm herself.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Indeed that would mean that. That is why I would like to confirm what Robin is saying is the truth first, There is also the question did Kvothe scum and that is why it didn't work, were they rb and there could be a few other scenarios I don't want to confuse my head with, like bus driver abilities ect ect.
I feel like those other scenarios are less likely since there are so many players in the game, why would they target Robin to rb out of all people? Robin didn't talk a lot last phase, I guess Mr. Strawberry? But even then I'm pretty sure people were distracted after all that has happened with him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
But didn't he say that he did that because he was undergoing PTSD or something? I'm soft on people, but I think I know when I see a genuine reaction. He might have really been doing that purely on feelings and not out of malice or deception like scum.
I feel ya on being soft. I am too that is why I refused to go after him yesterday but today he is in a better mood so I want answers to my concerns with last day. I'm not making him my target but I think he does have to answer for things now that he is in better spirits.

One way i could see it is Kvothe flipping indie, and is uncovertable.

Zem claims to be immune to conversion, guess thats why she was sure there was a conversion thing going on.

So i guess that's a possiblity, still a super balsy play.

Status
Not open for further replies.