Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mafia teams have a group effort to vote for council.

I think we should come to some kind of agreement who we will vote for, I know scum will even say in thread who they are voting for to go along with whoever we all agree on. However, if towns votes are all over the place, it will make the chances of their picks getting in.
I'll volunteer to be voted up.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.
Wait, Robin isn't claiming a Cult role here. Please stop saying that and confusing me lol. She is claiming that she can empower members who are town aligned. She hasn't mentioned anywhere that the person's alignment will change.

Yes, let Zem go. But Robin is simply saying that she will empower members of a specific alignment, specifically town here. How does Zem being convert immune tell us weather Robin is a Cult Leader if she's not going to convert Zem but empower her?

All She has said is that Zem will get a power up, nothing about her alignment changing.

If we want to confirm Robin, we need another method.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Mafia teams have a group effort to vote for council.

I think we should come to some kind of agreement who we will vote for, I know scum will even say in thread who they are voting for to go along with whoever we all agree on. However, if towns votes are all over the place, it will make the chances of their picks getting in.
Oh that's right... Don't really wanna say who I voted yet. Curious to see who other people would nominate?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Wait, Robin isn't claiming a Cult role here. Please stop saying that and confusing me lol. She is claiming that she can empower members who are town aligned. She hasn't mentioned anywhere that the person's alignment will change.

Yes, let Zem go. But Robin is simply saying that she will empower members of a specific alignment, specifically town here. How does Zem being convert immune tell us weather Robin is a Cult Leader if she's not going to convert Zem but empower her?

All She has said is that Zem will get a power up, nothing about her alignment changing.

If we want to confirm Robin, we need another method.
No she isn't claiming a cult role but her role sounds like it could be a cult. That is why I came up with the plan I did, to make sure she is passing for a neutral friendly when she is actually cult.

I was skimming the thread during that phase since there was so much useless chatter going on. Flower was the first person I seen mention ??? and said it was a town role.

When I seen it, I automatically believed her because mine was the same, and I stated that to her.
So she tried to send you something during the night is her claim?

I got a question for you, what did ya do during the night?

Nothing. That is why I have a doubt on Flower, I had no D0 actions and I would assume most people who are town did not.
Alright, so i wanted to say

I couldnt do anything yesterday during the night and Im town, if you are town you couldnt do anything either.

Flower claiming she did stuff is indeed highlly suspicious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
wont be elaborating on full reasons as of yet its too dem much lol, but i wud like to form wagons on flower/beta/midnight today if possible

scum leans:
flower
beta
midnight

50-50:
melon
tiffany
odd
AL
Lind
krogo
redcloverking
rej

town lean:
juliet
fuji
yotanwa
nat
JW (uwu)
reborn
yuki
mango
dynamite

FoS:
alibaba
zem
kiwi
robin
kvothe
cinera
luthon

slipping under radars:
tpein
marimo
michele
jew d boy
ratchet
mat d bizzo
sullacion
tobi
tris
salah WG
naomi
smileyman

null or forgot to mention (no offences man, too many dem players to keep track of lol):
rest

Zemmi

GodMommie
wont be elaborating on full reasons as of yet its too dem much lol, but i wud like to form wagons on flower/beta/midnight today if possible

scum leans:
flower
beta
midnight

50-50:
melon
tiffany
odd
AL
Lind
krogo
redcloverking
rej

town lean:
juliet
fuji
yotanwa
nat
JW (uwu)
reborn
yuki
mango
dynamite

FoS:
alibaba
zem
kiwi
robin
kvothe
cinera
luthon

slipping under radars:
tpein
marimo
michele
jew d boy
ratchet
mat d bizzo
sullacion
tobi
tris
salah WG
naomi
smileyman

null or forgot to mention (no offences man, too many dem players to keep track of lol):
rest
I wanted to ask this the other day was is FoS?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The thing about sticking to people being town from the first phase thingy we went through might be a very bad idea to follow. I believe some people might not still be town, who thought they were during that phase.
My alignment has stayed the same and did not change. That's my reason for sticking to my reads from day 0. But If it is possible for the alignment to change then I will definitely just throw day 0 reads out the window. I just need confirmation to believe that possibility of alignment changing. Also, I am actually doubting flower now, because of this Day 1 play of hers, so my reads are changing irrespective of that possibility concerning FLower.

Wait i missed that, can you give me an example? I saw her try to go along with Usopps Lynch of voting Rej, but ussually she's very distrustfull and wouldn't follow other people's leads, especially not D0/1.
Yes she, Zem and Noctis imo did all the hard work for pushing for No lynch. That's why I town read them because they stood up to a lot of pressure.

This is another thing i missed, did she really claim that she had a ??? role sheet @Go D. Usopp ™ @Zem @Rej ?

Wait, i thought she told Zem she would tell her something since D0, so i guess she said it today?
Yepp sure did. In the beginning of day phase 0. In one of her replies to Juliet.

Status
Not open for further replies.