Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, shit's gone wild!!!!!!

Not to be kill joy, but seen fake town roles be super killed only to be alive and scum all along with fake wu, hidden in active player list.

though with vergo kill, if he town and not fake wu town death, then wonder if was transport switch or town vig who did not trust his claim?

This post does nothing to make me trust your words more at all.

I think I might have been the first to suggest you might be cult, I'm town, so your ability would work on me. I wouldn't try to lure you into something that would reveal me if I was actually scum. I don't see how people calling out possiblities would come off a scummy to you especially when you aren't town.
I cannot obey your commands simply to assuage your suspicion, for reasons which I made clear in my last post. Do not spite me for refusing to serve you. I am helping in the capacity that I can. Do not ask me to overplay my hand.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I cannot obey your commands simply to assuage your suspicion, for reasons which I made clear in my last post. Do not spite me for refusing to serve you. I am helping in the capacity that I can. Do not ask me to overplay my hand.
I'm asking you to prove yourself to town and help yourself. I will let you consider it for a bit longer, because I won't just let someone who might have a cult like role run freely.

I'm asking you to prove yourself to town and help yourself. I will let you consider it for a bit longer, because I won't just let someone who might have a cult like role run freely.
Nor will I be cowed by someone who thinks to make themselves feel better by ordering me around. I am not the sort of person who can be persuaded by your thinly veiled threats. I have collared myself and handed town the leash. Should you really be complaining that the leash is not short enough?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nor will I be cowed by someone who thinks to make themselves feel better by ordering me around. I am not the sort of person who can be persuaded by your thinly veiled threats. I have collared myself and handed town the leash. Should you really be complaining that the leash is not short enough?
I'm not threatening you, I'm playing for town to win. I won't let a 3rd party interfere with that.

Aye, so much stuff got debunked last chap.

Anyhow here are the votes from last DP

I didnt ISO em yet.

The group in black is imo sus

Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor > Alibaba > Dragomir > *
Flower – Rej > No Lynch > Midnight Delight
Lindltaylor – Al Sama > Dragomir > No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > Al Sama > Dragomir > Tobi
Lanji – Al Sama > Michelle > *

Tris No Lynch (Think she is sus for explaining the problem @Reborn had with me and writting me off fast)

Natalija – Midnight Delight

Uwu – Usopp
Melontonin – Usopp > Al Sama > Rej > No Lynch > Noctis > Midnight Delight (This is town shit if i've ever seen it, so much flip flopping)

SinofGreed – Michelle (Either he or Michell OMGsussed the other, to look at )
Queen – Queen > * - Voted herself, wtf.
Yumikiko – No Lynch
Michelle – Flower > Noctis > Melontonin > SinofGreed
Midnight Delight – No Lynch
Ryu Kishi – No Lynch

Here we go, the people that stood out.

@Yo Tan Wa
Fuji might have been killed cause of this list

Status
Not open for further replies.