The Surgeon and The Witch -

Trafalgar Law has activated [Room]

Trafalgar Law used [Mes] on [???]

Trafalgar Law used [Shambles] on [???] and [???]

Lara Croft activated [Utility Belt] placing explosive next to 2 posts

Ruby Tojo activated [Iron Maiden] super-killing @Fujishiro [Vergo]

"You damn brats should know your place!"
You are Vergo!
[Passive - Mr. Vergo] - Mr. Vergo demands the respect of his fellow Townies and as such they must call him by his proper name of Mr. Vergo. At the start of D1, you will be revealed as Mr. Vergo in the game-thread. Players from then on will have to call you Mr. Vergo anytime they refer to you. Those who don't will be susceptible to your wrath.

[Passive - Food Magnet] - Mr. Vergo always happens to have some leftover food stuck on his face every time he eats. Each day, a vote against him will stack and transfer to the next day phase.

[Passive - Mr. Steel] - Mr. Vergo has a steel-like body that not even a Judge's Son could break. Vergo will survive the first kill targeting him, however he will be role-crushed the following cycle.

[Passive - Left Leg] - Mr. Vergo is a master of deception. Attacking his opponents with an outreached left leg only to immediately pull it back and switch it with a right leg in the blink of an eye! Never see it coming! As a result, Mr. Vergo cannot be redirected. His actions won't appear in the write-up.

[Active - Right Leg] - This is Mr. Vergo's true attack! After pulling in the left leg he dials up his right leg in position to thwart his opponent away. Mr. Vergo may attack a player of his choice with his right leg and they will be role crushed for 1 cycle.

[Active - Demon Bamboo] - True to his epithet, Mr. Vergo wields a large bamboo stick that is deadly in his battles. Starting D3, he may target a player of his choice to kill them using his bamboo. If he kills a townie, Mr. Vergo will be role crushed for 2 cycles.

[Conditional Active - Full-body Haki] - As a result of extensive training under Armament Haki, Mr. Vergo has developed the capability of fully coating his entire body in Haki. Before he can do this, however, he needs to be pushed to the breaking point. If 6 or more users fail to call you Mr. Vergo in the game-thread by the end of the day phase, you may go into your FBH form. Your [Demon Bamboo] will be turned into a super-kill and your role [Right Leg] will permanently crush a player instead. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin sounds like motivator role 3rd party. Also those claiming no write up by scums is suspicious, though i don't know if that player is experience enough to know this type of thing is usually seen in weeb games.

As I said before, I am very tepid about trying to forecast who I may or may not empower. As we have discussed, I have certainly drawn the ire of the mafia team(s). If I am too generous or predictable with my ability, then I am likely to be interfered with, if not outright murdered. I am suspicious of the people who have tried to misconstrue my words to paint me as a cultist, as well as the people who are so eager to give me direction. Any plans we make about who I'm supposed to target only make it all the easier for the mafia to interfere in any number of ways, and they will use that interference as reason to hang me some day. Even if they allow the plan to succeed, serving the town does me no good if it only winds me up dead at the mafia's hands for being too helpful.

Your village has my allegiance, but not my servitude. I had helped you how I can, and more help will come as I am able to deliver it. I cannot win if I do not survive long enough to assemble my team of magical girls, and as that has not happened yet, I can only stick my neck out so far. I cannot risk ensnaring myself in any traps, nor can I bend over backward to serve someone else's wincon.

As of yet, I am not refusing to empower anyone, but I am making no promises either.

Aha, so the no lynch was 9 and Rej was 8 after all?

Ahhhh, thank you! You're a doll!

The Elders thing is really cool, but we'll probably have some scum snakes infiltrated there :sadgrin:
Judging on how the selection is in PM, the scum will certaintly be a majority in the Council
Thats Mr Vergo to you.

And honestly, given that we need people on the council that we can trust and this thing is all about finding people with bounties.

It stands to reason for that guy to be there :P
What guy:choppawhat:
Weren't you an SK when you stated you wanted to kill AL sama the host

Intriguing pattern
curious to see @LuthonTheDragDown response later on

Why can you say it with 100% certainty?
Just trust me on this one please.
seems to be another Rej situation

Zemmi

GodMommie
As I said before, I am very tepid about trying to forecast who I may or may not empower. As we have discussed, I have certainly drawn the ire of the mafia team(s). If I am too generous or predictable with my ability, then I am likely to be interfered with, if not outright murdered. I am suspicious of the people who have tried to misconstrue my words to paint me as a cultist, as well as the people who are so eager to give me direction. Any plans we make about who I'm supposed to target only make it all the easier for the mafia to interfere in any number of ways, and they will use that interference to as reason to hang me some day. Even if they allow the plan to succeed, serving the town does me no good if it only winds me up dead at the mafia's hands for being too helpful.

Your village has my allegiance, but not my servitude. I had helped you how I can, and more help will come as I am able to deliver it. I cannot win if I do not survive long enough to assemble my team of magical girls, and as that has not happened yet, I can only stick my neck out so far. I cannot risk ensnaring myself in any traps, nor can I bend over backward to serve someone else's wincon.

As of yet, I am not refusing to empower anyone, but I am making no promises either.
This post does nothing to make me trust your words more at all.

I think I might have been the first to suggest you might be cult, I'm town, so your ability would work on me. I wouldn't try to lure you into something that would reveal me if I was actually scum. I don't see how people calling out possiblities would come off a scummy to you especially when you aren't town.

Status
Not open for further replies.