Status
Not open for further replies.
But to be clear the ability I had was like I can make the host post something of my wordings. wasn’t about life or death so if he has something that can make him look dead then well it’s totally possible
It’s a shame I wanted to do much cooler stuff with it but you guys ruined the fun early on.

No i can't on phone, i asked for meaningful posts that can change my mind from your pov.
Wanna help me or nah?
I explained why N'zoth is dangerous because he can potentially resurrect dead people, corrupt ones that are dead or alive or trap them into Emerald Nightmare. I also voted for Fuji to check if he is maybe alive bcs N'zoth could have resurrected him when people went up in arms about it like i did something bad. All i did was to showcase that indeed i was right N'zoth could be in this game and that he could pose a danger high enough for every faction. That is all i did and that's all you will find if you decide to read back - which i won't quote you bcs it would be the best to you check for yourself and not me picking stuff. I could have easily shut up about nzoth but i didn't. And if me raising the question of nzoth is controlling town then how is that different from any other instance of someone talking about scum roles?

N

Noctis

Okay in bracket is the second character people submitted so the bracket role should not appear in WU so did appear then both characters will be in question
  1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata]
  4. Vergo - [Kyros]
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario]
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri]
  13. Oden - [Choso]

But to be clear the ability I had was like I can make the host post something of my wordings. wasn’t about life or death so if he has something that can make him look dead then well it’s totally possible
It’s a shame I wanted to do much cooler stuff with it but you guys ruined the fun early on.
I avenged you and secured the win for us, I venged all over the place actually. I remember you betraying Nekron for the team, would have lost if you didn't do that

Okay in bracket is the second character people submitted so the bracket role should not appear in WU so did appear then both characters will be in question
  1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata]
  4. Vergo - [Kyros]
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario]
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri]
  13. Oden - [Choso]
Don't forget Schierke

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
You mean me saying N'zoth?
Yes!!

It's logical to assume that the ability got activated after the name was used many times.

Even before the activation you were the one who used the word here.

And, even after the notifications you are consistently using the word.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.