Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

I wasn't bragging. I had a theory about an possible evil role that has the potential to mass resurrect people as his minions and i raised the notion of it. Would you prefer if i kept quiet about it?
Im not done reading and probably wont be done by the time Im leaving, but they lynch you because? Trying to confirm N'zoths ressurect?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Im not done reading and probably wont be done by the time Im leaving, but they lynch you because? Trying to confirm N'zoths ressurect?
He purposely woken him because apparently that was more easier than exaplaining what it could be and telling people not to say the name. There is no way he is town, he made a big opps, and is scum.

S

Sallucion

Yes. They wanna lynch me bcs i awoken N'zoth early to prevent possible mass resurrection
Well. I dont think anyone would know he would wake up just by saying his name multiple times.
About the ressurect, I would have confiremd too. I can see N'zoth as a enemy of both town and Mafia. Slowly ressurecting the dead.

My opionion: Better to confirm. So no need to lynch you

Not quite, but lucky you, i may be the only who doesn't understand.
Let me explain once more to you that don't wanna read back
1. N'zoth was dead gonna be in this game from host's perspective.
2. I took a gamble to awaken him early because N'zoth can potentially awaken later and resurrect several dead players
3. If i let him be he could awaken at any time ( which we don't know ) and resurrect several people
4. I was right and i awoken him before he can resurrect anyone

Well. I dont think anyone would know he would wake up just by saying his name multiple times.
About the ressurect, I would have confiremd too. I can see N'zoth as a enemy of both town and Mafia. Slowly ressurecting the dead.

My opionion: Better to confirm. So no need to lynch you
Finally someone that understands
We should call that role You-Know-Who since who knows that role might get strong everytime you pronounce it lol
Nah it doesn't work like that

Status
Not open for further replies.