Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain once more to you that don't wanna read back
1. N'zoth was dead gonna be in this game from host's perspective.
2. I took a gamble to awaken him early because N'zoth can potentially awaken later and resurrect several dead players
3. If i let him be he could awaken at any time ( which we don't know ) and resurrect several people
4. I was right and i awoken him before he can resurrect anyone
Ok now find him and share his identity with the class to get him lynched :shrug:

Let me explain once more to you that don't wanna read back
1. N'zoth was dead gonna be in this game from host's perspective.
2. I took a gamble to awaken him early because N'zoth can potentially awaken later and resurrect several dead players
3. If i let him be he could awaken at any time ( which we don't know ) and resurrect several people
4. I was right and i awoken him before he can resurrect anyone
What is the purpose of awakening him early then? I don’t see how this is useful at all

But anyways I don’t wanna get dragged into monster talk, as I said it’s distracting town.

Better yet, any reads?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You would have no choice. He would awaken one way or another. Can you now understand why i chose to awaken him early to prevent his full potential?
Actually this is wrong.

This is your first post in which you brought up the name of one who can't be named. It was more of a question

Hol up N"zoth is in game

Then you again brought up by saying it was Noctis who submitted this role.
Noctis submitted Nzoth
After this you didn't use the word again until that notification.

If you had intention to save town then why you didn't warn us aor told us what you are trying to do? Why you didn't use the word again until that notification came up?

My guess is you didn't expect that in notification nova will mention "the name was used too many times and thus got activated" putting you in back seat and forcing you to come up with idea that you deliberately used the name to save town.

Reborn didn't like the notion of Nzoth being awoken at all. And he doesn't have a role yet so he could be a sleeper role , possibly nzoth type that gets awoken
Zem could be nzoth bcs she was talking about possibility of resurrecting Fuji with Odd
Odd is being odd like and i could never read him for the life of me
Finalbeta fluffed with alibaba and from what i see did several passive remarks about tac and you i think.
Noctis had a scuffle with me but i don't hold him against him bcs unlike others he at least tries to understand it
Michelle is perfectly aware what i did and why i did it and i offered her to ISO me and read everything and she chose not to but to instead vote me and dip away when pressured by me

IMO Michelle has most scummy on her

Reborn didn't like the notion of Nzoth being awoken at all. And he doesn't have a role yet so he could be a sleeper role , possibly nzoth type that gets awoken
Zem could be nzoth bcs she was talking about possibility of resurrecting Fuji with Odd
Odd is being odd like and i could never read him for the life of me
Finalbeta fluffed with alibaba and from what i see did several passive remarks about tac and you i think.
Noctis had a scuffle with me but i don't hold him against him bcs unlike others he at least tries to understand it
Michelle is perfectly aware what i did and why i did it and i offered her to ISO me and read everything and she chose not to but to instead vote me and dip away when pressured by me

IMO Michelle has most scummy on her
That's a scum claim Beky

Also you slipped on a thing and I will explain it when I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.