Status
Not open for further replies.
Your story is so far fetched and ridiculous that I can’t even begin to believe it.

vote DynaMight
Could be , point stands i did what i intended. Nowi was i right or wrong in conclusions how to get there makes no difference bcs i was able to do so. So you might say i reached the goal but via wrong way

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait, so Beky already claimed Burger king then. That's Luthon's submission, so that means Colonel Sanders isn't present in the game. If Beky doesn't get counter claimed, I think we can leave him for now.

We spent too many pages on this. Flower still hasn't come to answer my questions and Beta going after Luthon is just sus at this point. He even voted Odd on Day 0 just because Odd voted him back with some vague reasons I barely understood.

Beta is already claiming a weak town role, which just doesn't answer anything.
1) He doesn't have to come out and say this at all because it doesn't add anything to the discussion. He was being suspected for not contributing and only fluffing, claiming this vague thing doesn't add anything to his case.

2) This claims is just really bad. Nothing but vagueness here.

Could be , point stands i did what i intended. Nowi was i right or wrong in conclusions how to get there makes no difference bcs i was able to do so. So you might say i reached the goal but via wrong way
I say no such thing. However highly you may think of yourself, I do not believe you guessed at how to summon the Lord of the Deep, nor do I believe you entered into some convoluted, 4D chess calculation about summoning him to ultimately defeat him. I think you are simply his pawn, whether unwitting or not. The Old Gods have always relied on proxies, priests and servants to enact their will on the world, and you are clearly one such person.

N

Noctis

Does N'Zoth fit to be some mafia-type of role if not then It's highly unlikely beky is bad though him being mafia still is a possibility

I say no such thing. However highly you may think of yourself, I do not believe you guessed at how to summon the Lord of the Deep, nor do I believe you entered into some convoluted, 4D chess calculation about summoning him to ultimately defeat him. I think you are simply his pawn, whether unwitting or not. The Old Gods have always relied on proxies, priests and servants to enact their will on the world, and you are clearly one such person.
If it wasn't for me you guys would prolly end up far worse. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.